1st time water cooling build can use a check over

this is my first watercooling build and i have been doing research for over a month now and i think i have everything that im going to need set up and ready to purchase but i would like to have some professionsals or very experianced people look over my build and make sure everything would work and i wont have any issues with fittings etc 

my build:

phanteks enthoo luxe case

asus maximus x code mobo

intel 8700k 

2x asus gtx 1080ti strix gpu's

32gb g skill trident z rgb

water cooling parts(plan to order Monday or Tuesday latest (all fittings are bitspower)

EK-Supremecy evo

EK coolstream se 420(top rad)

EK coolstream pe 240(front)

4x bitspower rotary 90 12mm

14x enhanced multilink adapter by bitspower

bitspower ball valve

bitspower 3 way splitter

12mm bitspower crystal link 4m of it

hardline tube bending kit( 8mm cord, reamer etc)

EK res x3 tuber 250

EK res x3 multiport top

EK gtx1080ti strix water blocks(i plan on useing the origanal backplates even tho it says they dont fit i have seen people use them. Will this be fine?)

EK xres 140 d5 rgb

some king of flow meter 

some king of tempature sensor

some king of die

120mm water tank mount panel

my loop will be going from pump>cpu>rad on top>gpu's in parallel>rad in front>pump.

i don't know it with a longer res i would have enough room to connect the tubes to the res i plan on trying to use all stright fittings but i threw in some 90's just in case i run into issues as im 4 hours away from any water cooling place. should i order anything else just in case i run in to troubles or should this all work? i plan on removeing the front drive bays and 5.25 bays aswell to fit the res and rad.

ALso price is 1400$ cad before tax shipping etc from dazmode does that sound fair for all that?

verify for GPU blocks first:

Important notice!
Due to changes in the PCB design, ASUS ROG Strix GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti graphics cards in the following S/N range are not compatible with EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Strix full cover water blocks:
HBYVCM064817- HBYVCM999999
HCYVCM000001- HCYVCM059975

source: https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-fc-1080-gtx-ti-strix-nickel

was stated in another thread ek does not plan on releasing the 2nd version if you have that.

where is your res in the loop order plan?

4 minutes ago, airdeano said:

was stated in another thread ek does not plan on releasing the 2nd version if you have that.

o thanks for the reminder i need to check that i will get the boxes now and its a pump res combo unit 

8 minutes ago, airdeano said:

The 2 cards are 

HAYVCM004961

HAYVCM004962

IM NOT SURE IF THAT FALLS IN THAT RANGE IM GUESSING NO?

17 minutes ago, airdeano said:

HAY is the first design, so you are good @EK Luc could verify.

Ya i sent them a email no response yet they do have a v2 but on @DazMode website ot doesnt verify what one they are selling.

The HAYxxxxxxxxx models are compatible with the V1 and the V2.  If Daz currently have blocks in it's store, it's probably V1 since the V2 are very recent.

Regarding the fact that you want to keep the original backplate, you will have to modifiy the backplate to be able to use it.

23 minutes ago, EK Luc said:

The HAYxxxxxxxxx models are compatible with the V1 and the V2.  If Daz currently have blocks in it's store, it's probably V1 since the V2 are very recent.

Regarding the fact that you want to keep the original backplate, you will have to modifiy the backplate to be able to use it.

oh hello there :D