Forgot to plug in sata power cable in kraken x62

So i did some cable management this sunday and when i was done i took on the pc and didnt notice i didnt had plug in sata power cable to kraken x62 before it said something on the bios. Fan error or something like that, and i am scared that my i5 8600k might have overheeated at that time. It was only on about 8-10 seconds after i saw the message that i shut the pc down. How do i check if its been overheated?

1 minute ago, GnillePille said:

So i did some cable management this sunday and when i was done i took on the pc and didnt notice i didnt had plug in sata power cable to kraken x62 before it said something on the bios. Fan error or something like that, and i am scared that my i5 8600k might have overheeated at that time. It was only on about 8-10 seconds after i saw the message that i shut the pc down. How do i check if its been overheated?

It's very likely fine, if the pump is off tepmerature doesn't rise as fast as you think unless under load, you can't check if it overheated but it would have shut off by itself if it did.

Discord: Skyline#0820

Literally an idiot, don't listen to me.

Main computer: i5-4690k 4.3GHz, Noctua NH-D15, Nitro+ RX 580 SE, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Samsung 840 series 128GB Crucial MX500 2TB, WD Purple 3TB, EVGA 600w, Dell s2240m 1080p 60hz, Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue, Logitech G502 Hero.

Asus GU501gm

it hadn't. cooling would still go into the IHS, through the TIM, into the cold plate, and into whatever water might have been present in the cooling chamber.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

11 minutes ago, GnillePille said:

Its fine. Just plug the sata power and continue.

It didn't overheat, with all the safety mechanisms built in these days it is almost impossible for it to happen. And if a component overheats it doesn't mean it is damaged or dead.

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB