Does anyone here have a GT Omega Racing Chair?

Just now, TheNerdyTimeLord said:

I have lots of money I am not bothered about price just how comfortable it is  and the looks

if you want something comfortable then a gaming chair isnt what you want imo, just get a chair that has good back support.

Gaming chairs aren't always comfortable. I can't stand them. An office chair in the same range as a gaming chair can provide much more comfort and features for the price. 

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Just now, Hiitchy said:

Gaming chairs aren't always comfortable. I can't stand them. An office chair in the same range as a gaming chair can provide much more comfort and features for the price. 

3 minutes ago, SC2Mitch said:

if you want something comfortable then a gaming chair isnt what you want imo, just get a chair that has good back support.

The aesthetics tho

3 minutes ago, TheNerdyTimeLord said:

Can someone just reply who actually has one (sorry)

have what, a gaming chair? a proper office chair?? 

1 minute ago, SC2Mitch said:

have what, a gaming chair? a proper office chair?? 

A GT OMEGA

I can't exactly answer your question as I do not have a GT Omega, but during my research, I read some horror stories with GT Omega with warranty and support.  I ended up with a Vertagear SL 4000 and absolutely love it.  It was between that an the Naxnomic Dominator from Need for Seat.  Just like anything, a seat is personal preference and is very subjective.  Everyone will say get the Herman Miller Aeron or Steelcase Leap.  For me both of those professional office chairs are extremely uncomfortable and I use an Aeron daily at work and hate it.  With that, I thought the AkRacing and GT Omega racing chairs were uncomfortable compared to the two racing series I mentioned above.  Both the AK and GT didn't provide any sort of back support in my humble opinion and felt like you didn't fit into the chairs properly.  Either too big or way too small.  It should be noted that I didn't own an AK or GT, but have done my homework with sitting in a few different models and was able to make an informed decision.

I understand if this doesn't help, but trying to give you some insight.

7900X, Asus X670-E ROG Strix , 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000, 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME,  EVGA RTX3080TI FTW3

EVGA Supernova P2 1000 PSU w/ CableMod, Asus Xonar DSX, Lian Li Galahad 360, Hyte Y60, Corsair K70, EVGA Torq X10, (1) Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide, (1) Acer Predator XB271HU 1440P, Logitech G535