Silverstone TD03-Slim worth the upgrade?

I currently run a Ryzen 5 1600 OC to 3.6Ghz which is being cooled by a "Scythe big Shuriken 2" with a noctua 120mm fan on it.

incased in a "Silverstone RVZ01-E" and on gaming I get a max of 65c. 

Do you guys think the SilverStone TD03-Slim, which is the only AIO I can find that will fit in the case, would be worth the upgrade?

What kind of temp improvements if any can I expect.

I have a Rx 580 Strix which goes up to 73c on games, thats with 2 15mm fans infront of it if that matters,

I really wouldn't recommend "upgrading".

The TD03 is a very poor water cooler - you'd have better luck elsewhere.

I'll make another response here in a minute that goes to more depth.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

The Ryzen 1600 at 3.6GHz consumes an average, under stress, of around 120 watts although the TDP is stated at 95 *(88.2) *(158) *(130-nonOC) *(122) *(108)

*The Ryzen 1600's wattage is equivalent to the 1600x at 3.6 GHz.

The Silverstone TD03-slim (22x120x157mm)'s 15mm fan is known to be quite loud. Additionally, with how thin the cooler, is - it isn't able to keep up with most CPUs (I've tried it on my own rig, a 1600x in the past, and  I'd constantly throttled to somewhere around 2.8 GHz.

However, I don't see any reason why you couldn't mount the water coolers above the CPU - where the 120mm fan exhaust is.

Mounting it there, you'd be able to use a total depth of **83mm, but you'd need to measure out if the cooler would fit (and not interfere because of the "intake" section of the radiator ).

If you were to do this, I'd recommend one of Corsair's 120mm water coolers. Their pumps are shorter (around 30mm instead of Silverstone's 40mm pumps) giving you more room for cooling. I'd choose either the H60 or the H75 to do this with, but I'd recommend browsing around - there may be better alternatives that I haven't found.

**The maximum height shown as being compatible with the RVZ01-E is 83mm (in the manual), but often manufactures give a couple millimeters leeway when calculating part restrictions such as CPU cooler height. I'd go and measure how much additional room you have above your current cooler (with the original fan on to make it easier), and add 58mm to get a total height restriction. This may get you the extra couple of millimeters to fit a bigger cooler in.

If you happen to measure 93mm, I'd go with the Noctua L12 dual-fan setup. (Info)

Currently, the L12 seems to be out of stock, but you should be able to buy the L12S and use the Noctua fan you already have on top.

Edit: I'd say that as long as you're not hitting max temps often, your current solution should be fine; but if you're looking for an upgrade anyways, these options are here.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Wow, thank you for the very detailed reply. I do intend to mount the rad+fan to the 120mm "CPU exhaust" 
Just measured it in at 87mm.

When mounting a rad should the rad be mounted to the case then the fan on the other side or should the fan be sandwiched between the case and rad?