Sponsorship

Hello

I am a aspired tech review youtuber. I was thinking of building a gaming pc and reviewing all the parts and timelapse the build. But im kinda short on money and can't afford it so im hoping to get sposnorship deals with:

Phanteks

Intel

MSI

Gigabyte

Seagate

G.Skill

EKWB

The build will consist of:

MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING ~517,72 €
   Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition, 11264 MB GDDR5X GV-N108TD5X-B~913,58 €
  G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 F4-3600C17D-32GTZ~504,86 €
  Seagate 6TB 7200 256MB SATA 6Gb/s SkyHawk (ST6000VX0023)~198,08 €
  SAMSUNG 960 EVO 250GB M.2 SSD PCIe 3.0x4~137,45 €
  PHANTEKS Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass - Black~197,15 €
  Intel Core i7 8700K BOX 3,7GHz LGA1151 Coffee Lake~408,20 €
  CORSAIR HX1200i 80+Platinum Digital Modular~338,09 €
  Samsung 960 EVO MZ-V6E1T0BW SSD 1TB M.2 80mm PCI-e 3.0 x4 NVMe, TLC V-NAND~527,81 €

And a custom loop from EKWB.

The PC is actually for my young brother who always wanted to build a PC and these are his "dream" parts. So if anyone knows of any sponsorships please contact me.

Just now, techxtreme said:

But im kinda short on money and can't afford it

If you can't fund a build then don't do it until you can. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

I think I found your channel. I doubt you're going to get sponsored, much less with this much high end things... You can't just ask for a sponsor if you want something.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

hackers-get-a-job.gif?w=625

But seriously, getting a sponsorship comes when you have something these companies want. That something is viewers they can sell product to... lots of em. If you don't have that, then no one will give you anything since you have nothing to offer.

What reason would they have to sponsor you? You need to figure that out before going after sponsorship. Most of the time, sponsors will be looking for some exposure, so you'd need to be able to show how large your following is and what you're doing different. 

If you don't have a notable following, you need to be doing something that's exceptional and is going to gather attention, otherwise no-one will sponsor you as they get nothing out of it. Basically, you need to figure out what you can give to the companies that is going to be worth their while. Just building a PC and posting it to the forum won't get you a sponsorship as they get basically nothing from it as people do that all the time. 

I see you don't understand how sponsorship works. Companies sponsor people who are essentially their representatives. Who can provide them with more sales, positive feedback and more general visibility. If you don't already have good following, nope. You can try to contact their social media and community teams. But they get A LOT of similar requests. Either from gaming teams or new content creators. They would essentially pay your new build and get nothing in return.

You will be better overall doing stuff like other, now famous, tech-tubers. Buying stuff yourself and reviewing it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Do some research on ROI (serious, not being sarcastic.) - it'll help you if you truly want to build a brand.

What is your BRAND ?

Who is your audience?

What is the age group you are appealing to?

On 1/27/2018 at 9:39 AM, QuantumBit said:

I think I found your channel. I doubt you're going to get sponsored, much less with this much high end things... You can't just ask for a sponsor if you want something.

Which techxtreme YT channel is it?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

36 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Which techxtreme YT channel is it?

Only one I can find... Its the one with  minecraft videos and a banner made out of xbox controller buttons, ps4 controller buttons, windows and apple logo

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

1 hour ago, QuantumBit said:

Only one I can find... Its the one with  minecraft videos and a banner made out of xbox controller buttons, ps4 controller buttons, windows and apple logo

Right on I found 8 of the same name, maybe OP can chime in?

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

10 minutes ago, Gix7Fifty said:

Right on I found 8 of the same name, maybe OP can chime in?

I think he's referring to this one:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaJoiJlhW5Zt02usct5lVoQ

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti