Building my PC with you guys!

Wano97

I'm a gamer, I will overclock my hardware for the most performance. I won't go nuts with it so I can keep a bit stability though.

So I have a budget which is about 1200-1500 EURO! (1648-2060 dollars)

I was thinking about this setup, altho I have doubts! I'll probably be playing most games on 1920x1080 resolution with the highest settings.

Mboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming, ATX, Socket 1150

CPU: I5-4670k

RAM: 8gb (2x4) Corsair vengeance 1600

GPU: EVGA Gtx780 ACX Classified

HDD: 1Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm/m

CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i

PSU: Corsair 80plus bronze 750w

Windows 8.1 64-bit

This costs around 1400 euro (Those damn taxes)

Can someone give me some tips? Are some things (Like the GPU) overkill for this resolution for todays games? Can I replace any part that will lower the cost, but not or barely the performance? 

Don't get a damn Aerocool PSU...

What's wrong with it ? Which one do you prefer?

Don't get a damn Aerocool PSU...

yeah what she says dont go near aerocool 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

What's wrong with it ? Which one do you prefer?

corsair is good 

-Adolf Hitler 

corsair is good 

Okay, edited. price dropped 20 euros. Updated in first post

I would get a corsair psu and find a way to fit in a SSD for your os (Samsung 840 EVO 120GB is what I would recommend) I have 2 of them and a corsair psu.

Yes, but as I said I have a limited budget, and SSD's aren't really an improvement in terms of game performance. 

and you might (MIGHT) be better of with a 4770k and a little less gpu like 780/770

-Adolf Hitler 

and you might (MIGHT) be better of with a 4770k and a little less gpu like 780/770

Alright. But I heard 4770k is useless due it's minimal improvement for gaming. I heard it's mostly used for things like editing

Will a 780 still allow me to play games on the highest settings with the same resolution?

Will a 780 still allow me to play games on the highest settings with the same resolution?

as far as i know yeah sure no problem 

-Adolf Hitler 

I have 780 and 3770K and max out every game with 80-100 FPS in BF4. You dont need a 780ti for games and even a 780 is slight overkill.

Yes, but as I said I have a limited budget, and SSD's aren't really an improvement in terms of game performance.

An SSD for booting is very very fast and definitely worth it. Load times in games are very mininal with it and getting a 780 will save enough to get a nice one.

An SSD for booting is very very fast and definitely worth it. Load times in games are very mininal with it and getting a 780 will save enough to get a nice one.

I don't really care about booting times. I've been working with a 5400rpm hard drive for 2-3 years now, So I'm fine with a 7200 rpm. I can always replace them whenever SSDs become cheaper

Alright. I'm bad at picking out brands though. Which one would u prefer for the most performance and best Overclocking experience?

http://www.amazon.fr/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?__mk_fr_FR=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Gtx780&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3AGtx780

I would recommend the 780 classified with acx cooler. IT WILL OVERCLOCK better than any other card.

I'm a gamer, I will overclock my hardware for the most performance. I won't go nuts with it so I can keep a bit stability though.

So I have a budget which is about 1200-1500 EURO! (1648-2060 dollars)

I was thinking about this setup, altho I have doubts! I'll probably be playing most games on 1920x1080 resolution with the highest settings.

Mboard: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming, ATX, Socket 1150

CPU: i5-4670k

RAM: 16gb (2x8) corsair vengeance 1866mhz

GPU: (asus) GeForce Gtx780ti

HDD: 1Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm/m

CPU Cooler: Corsair h100i

PSU: Corsair 80plus bronze 750w

Windows 8.1 64-bit

This costs around 1550 euro (Those damn taxes)

Can someone give me some tips? Are some things (Like the GPU) overkill for this resolution for todays games? Can I replace any part that will lower the cost, but not or barely the performance? 

http://www.ocaholic.ch/modules/smartsection/item.php?itemid=1061&page=4

Doesn't that link prove that it's just useless? nearly no fps increase

Yeah that there is not a noticeable improvement in gaming from 4670k to 4770k which is what I was pointing out. 

Yeah that there is not a noticeable improvement in gaming from 4670k to 4770k which is what I was pointing out. 

Okay :) I think I got my final rig with a total cost of 1400 euro. Any final/cheaper touches? For example my CPU cooler? I won't be going nuts with clocking so will this amount of cooling be needed?

Okay :) I think I got my final rig with a total cost of 1400 euro. Any final/cheaper touches? For example my CPU cooler? I won't be going nuts with clocking so will this amount of cooling be needed?

Why 16GB ram?

No need for a h100i for gaming. A 212 Evo would be plenty. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.