I have a lot of stuttering in my games

Hey guys I tried looking for a thread that was similar but I couldnt find one that really matched mine so I am creating a new one 

I have some stuttering in my gaming and I was wondering if you guys could help me solve the problem.

My build

i7 5820K overclocked to 4.0gb voltage is still stock 

Asus x99 A-2 

16gbs of ripjaws ram (4g x 4)

EVGA gtx 1060 3gb

games that I play

csgo

overwatch

problem 

So I have been noticing a lot of stuttering in csgo game play and a little bit in overwatch. These arent super demanding games and 

in my mind a 1060 3gb should be enough to run them but the problem seems to persist. I was wondering if it was a internet problem so 

I upgraded my internet but it hasnt gotten any better. I dont have any temp issues that Ive seen. The cpu stays around 55~60c and the 

gpu is also around that range during game play. Am I doing something wrong? help please! 

Stuttering? What do you mean by that, FPS drops or screen tear? I recommend you to revert your overclocks and then test your system again. Take a picture of your OCs if you wanna keep them for later. 

"May your frame rates be high and your temperatures low"

I misread titles/posts way too often--correct me if I don't.

3 hours ago, Jasun said:

Stuttering? What do you mean by that, FPS drops or screen tear? I recommend you to revert your overclocks and then test your system again. Take a picture of your OCs if you wanna keep them for later. 

It isnt really a drop in frames they stay up around a 100 but it feels like a lag? 

15 hours ago, trfend said:

It isnt really a drop in frames they stay up around a 100 but it feels like a lag? 

Use DDU in safe mode to wipe out the video card driver and it's registry entries following this guide:

https://windowsreport.com/display-driver-uninstaller-windows-10/

Then install the newest graphics card driver for your card off of the Nvidia site.

I don't think it's upgrading to Ryzen that caused this.

Just something that got mucked up in your fresh install of windows.

Most likely the GPU driver so do that with DDU.