FX-4300

750Ti 

78lmt-usb 3 rev 5.0

CX550 (non-modular)

pls help me

thanks

Two things

A: Your PC is set to turn off at a certain temperature

B: Theres crap in your reset or power button and its causing issues, or your pressing it by accident. I know on my shitty old HP prebuilt, the power button was placed right at the top and was super sensitive, so when I'd rest my legs there I'd sometimes power it off.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

1 minute ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Two things

A: Your PC is set to turn off at a certain temperature

B: Theres crap in your reset or power button and its causing issues, or your pressing it by accident. I know on my shitty old HP prebuilt, the power button was placed right at the top and was super sensitive, so when I'd rest my legs there I'd sometimes power it off.

it is not a prebuilt 

Just now, xD Power Hole Stick said:

it is not a prebuilt 

I know it isn't, that was just to show an example of what might be happening.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

29 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I know it isn't, that was just to show an example of what might be happening.

so what to do?

These are the steps I would take. 
step 1. BACK everything up... (always back up before working on computer)
Step 2. if you have another hard drive kicking around and not being used, preform a fresh installation of windows 10 on that drive. 

Step 3. With the test drive install the drivers. Then install Furmark, and Prime95, and run them at the same time. or just wait and see what happens. 

Step 4. Check for BSODs. 

Step 5. Is there a BIOS update?

On a side note, I had a similar issue with my HTPC. My system is an A4-5000 QC SOC ASrock system turns out it was BSODing and crashing due to a bad Display driver. 

Vindicator Main Rig: CPU: i7-5930K MOBO: ASRock Extreme 6 RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 Storage: 256gb WD Black NVME (Boot), 1TB Mushkin Reactor SSD (Current Games), 4TB WD Black (Other Games), and 2TB WD Black HDD (everything else) CASE: Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair 750W Semi-modular 80+ Bronze.

Unkown Regions Home Server: CPU: AMD A10-5800K MOBO: ASRock FM2A88M Pro+. RAM: 22GB of Various DDR3. (2GB Dedicated to iGPU)  Storage: 180GB SSD (Boot and Program Storage), 10TB (3x WD Red 2TB and 1 Seagate Ironwolf 4TB ) in a Windows Storage System  CASE: Fractal Design Node 804 PSU: Cooler Master 400W White label.

Abomination (Work from Home/Tinker Machine) Station: CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1270v2 MOBO: Intel DQ77MK mATX. RAM: 4x8GB Crucial (1600) DDR3, GPU: Nvidia Quadro 600, Storage: 128GB mSATA (In a 2.5" adapter")x2 in Raid 0, and 250GB Velicoraptor, PSU:450 Bronze EVGA, Case: Re-purposed ACER VERTIRON Case

it might be a power supply issue. Do you have another one to test your PC with?

Main PC: ASUS PRIME X299-A / Core i7 7820X / 16GB DDR4 / Palit GTX 1070 Ti / Corsair CX550F / Corsair Carbide Air 540

Secondary PC: ASUS X99-A / Core i7 5820K / 16GB DDR4 / EVGA GTX 780 ti Classified / Corsair CX500M / Fractal Define S

20 hours ago, NathanLawr0 said:

it might be a power supply issue. Do you have another one to test your PC with?

no i dont have

On 22/01/2018 at 3:40 PM, xD Power Hole Stick said:

my pc randomly reboot on idle and load idk what is happening 

pc spec 

FX-4300

750Ti 

78lmt-usb 3 rev 5.0

CX550 (non-modular)

pls help me

thanks

This may help...

If your case has a built in reset switch, check that the connections between the pins on the switch and the connections between the wire and the MOBO header are intact. It could be that this connection is shorting somewhere and causing the PC to reboot. A quick troubleshooting step would to remove the cable from the header on the MOBO. See if the problem occurs then.

If you don't have a reset switch, see if the positive and negative pins on the header are not within close proximity to each other. Sometimes these pins bend out of place, particularly if the MOBO is a cheaper model.

Think this may be the cause as I have experienced this problem personally, and this seemed to fix it.

Hope this helps. :)

4 hours ago, Milky Way Gaming said:

This may help...

If your case has a built in reset switch, check that the connections between the pins on the switch and the connections between the wire and the MOBO header are intact. It could be that this connection is shorting somewhere and causing the PC to reboot. A quick troubleshooting step would to remove the cable from the header on the MOBO. See if the problem occurs then.

If you don't have a reset switch, see if the positive and negative pins on the header are not within close proximity to each other. Sometimes these pins bend out of place, particularly if the MOBO is a cheaper model.

Think this may be the cause as I have experienced this problem personally, and this seemed to fix it.

Hope this helps. :)

thanks 

we see you 

rest in peace

1 hour ago, xD Power Hole Stick said:

thanks 

we see you 

rest in peace

Language barrier moment I think.

Rest in peace is what you say when someone dies.

Anyways, to add another troubleshooting step:

I'd check your reliability monitor and see if anything is happening at the same time that those random resets happen.

hit the windows key - type reliability monitor - open it - check the data and time when this happened and look for any red or yellow warnings. If you have any, list them here.