Skyrim SE modding - Better Vampires mod - Works but not showing in MCM menu

lovingGamer

Okay.. For some reason i'm getting shit load of problems.. with skyrim SE...

Fixed some on my own fixed some with help of other people.. 

And now stuck with Better Vampires mod 8.1.. Seems like mod is working in game, cause in spells i found mod.. so it works, but when i open MCM mod menu.. it doesn't show, and i need to configure few things... but now i can't

any clue how to fix this ?

Some mods won't show up as skyui is basically hacked together from the original version. You should have a shout power for some mods to change settings. 

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man

8 minutes ago, miagisan said:

Some mods won't show up as skyui is basically hacked together from the original version. You should have a shout power for some mods to change settings. 

Okay so this is not my fault? but it's normal? 

I know with original skyrim, long time ago. I had same problem and i was using nexus mod manager, and i switched to Mod organizer and boom fixed..

and right now from Skyrim SE there is no Mod orgnaizer so i guess i'm fucked... but hey, maybe soon MO will get fixed 

EDit: Thanks for helping me bro! means a lot! but i'll wait few more hours maybe someone will comment with solution.. cause long time ago i had same problem and fixed it with MO 

2 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

Okay so this is not my fault? but it's normal? 

I know with original skyrim, long time ago. I had same problem and i was using nexus mod manager, and i switched to Mod organizer and boom fixed..

and right now from Skyrim SE there is no Mod orgnaizer so i guess i'm fucked... but hey, maybe soon MO will get fixed 

EDit: Thanks for helping me bro! means a lot! but i'll wait few more hours maybe someone will comment with solution.. cause long time ago i had same problem and fixed it with MO 

No problem. And no. Alot of mods don't incorporate MCM because skse and skyui were not made yet when the mod was released. So unless the mod specifically states it uses MCM there is nothing you can do right now. Sometimes it takes a little time for the MCM to find it, but should only be a minute or two

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man