Help me out with Headphones...

jass

Hey guys i am looking for headphones under $25.

Note- M from India and the market doesn't provide that much of a variety.

My requirements- Single player gaming

( as internet and servers suck here in India)

* I don't have  much of an experience with audio quality n shit

i am confused between two which one should i buy????

1- SONY MDR XB 450 EXTRA BASS 30mm drivers - $25

They are On  Ear not over ear. I think Over ear are better but i have spectacles so i don't know. (Fantastic reviews on amazon India)

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00NFKP94O/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1516609113&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=Sony+MDR&dpPl=1&dpID=41UG1P1Vv4L&ref=plSrch

2-Redgear virtual 7.1 Sorrund sound gaming headphones (Over ear) 50 mm drivers - $22. (Decent reviews on amazon India)

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B01NCL0O2K/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1516609156&sr=8-3&pi=AC_SX118_SY170_QL70&keywords=redgear+headphone&dpPl=1&dpID=41LOeVUrc9L&ref=plSrch

Brand most of u guys are not familiar with. Its a popular gaming brand in India and probably Chinese. ( I have a redgear controller and its fab)

again they are virtual Sorround sound but reviews stated that it does its job but are very heavy.

So considering the facts that i have specs and using headphones for gaming which one will be better? a good music brand (Sony) (On ear) or Redgear  over ear tuned for gaming and sorround sound. and guys plz try suggesting any other headphones these were the only one i could with good reviews and quality balanced. as i have already told 70% of the products are not available in India and ones which are available are priced like saffron.

Thanx in advance guys. Plz help me out, i'll be very grateful.

Edited by jass
forgot links

Well - without knowing anything about the headphones heavier headphones are bad. Well - for longer gaming sessions. Without knowing a thing about RedGear, Sony has never let me down - and I have glasses and use Sony headphones and don't have any issues with them - through I mainly use my Sennheiser HD 4.20s

So - Would recommend the Sony's.

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

I would always choose over ear. and always a headphone meant for music since gaming headphones is a gimmick and most all is lousy quality.

I have many headphones, one of the cheaper ones is my Philips SHP9500

maybe you could take a look at

https://www.amazon.in/Philips-Indoor-SHP2000-Headphones-Black/dp/B0010LDOUG/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1516609782&sr=1-5&keywords=over+ear+headphone

or

https://www.amazon.in/Sennheiser-HD-180-Over-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00CMQFBG8/ref=sr_1_4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1516609782&sr=1-4&keywords=over+ear+headphone

1 minute ago, jass said:

Thanx guys ordered SONY

That was quick, did you even need/want our advice? :P

@jass I actually own the Sony XB450s. I have gotten them as a present a year ago and I'm pleasantly surprised with their quality. Would recommend 10/10.

48 minutes ago, just tilt said:

@jass I actually own the Sony XB450s. I have gotten them as a present a year ago and I'm pleasantly surprised with their quality. Would recommend 10/10.

Thanx for the reply, i just ordered the same one.