Windows Error 0x80042302 Please help!

So my pc has run into some issues and I lost the ability to boot into my computer, so I used my windows 10 usb to reinstall a fresh copy onto my ssd so that I could system image restore my old configuration. I went into settings and then restarted from the recovery advanced startup. From there I went to system image and then it says "to restore this computer, windows needs to format the drive that the windows recovery environment is currently running on. To continue with the restore, shut down this computer and boot if from a windows installation disc or a system repair disc and then try the restore again" so then I boot from my windows installation usb and then I get error 0x80042302. I read online and it says that it has to do with the Volume Shadow Copy service and the Microsoft Software Shadow Copy Provider, so I went into the services.msc and made both them automatic and I started them. This didnt do anything to fix the issue, so then I ran sfc /scannow and that didnt do anything either. Lastly, I tried running Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth  and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth  and none of these did anything either. I have searched everywhere for a solution and cant seem to find it. I ran all cmd prompts as an admin and I have three drives in my pc, two 3tb hard drives and one ssd and an additional 4tb hard drive backup drive with my system image. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Computer has been down now for two days and really struggling. Thanks in advance!

I dont have any antivirus software running and disabled windows defender completely.

I didn't read in your troubleshooting steps that you ran basic diagnostic testing.  Have you checked CPU/RAM/HDD?

11 hours ago, Paul Vreeland said:

I didn't read in your troubleshooting steps that you ran basic diagnostic testing.  Have you checked CPU/RAM/HDD?

Yes, they are all working fine. It is just some issues with windows I think, because the issues only came after I updated.