PC won't load into windows 10 anymore

led zeppelin96767

So I've have had this pc for a little over a year now, and all of a sudden it freezes up, so I restart it and it just loads straight into bios, I keep restarting it, nothing, just keeps loading into the bios, I don't know what to do, I've swapped my c drive to different data ports, nothing .

the specs are

cpu: i7 6700k

mobo:gigabyte g1 gaming z170

ram: corsair lpx 16gb

hdd: toshiba 2 tb

sdd: patriot 60gb

Take the battery out for 10-15 min. Depending on the Bios, go to defualt settings.  That will put everything back to the way the system was when you first got it.  Also double check the bios, make sure your running the latest.

6 minutes ago, led zeppelin96767 said:

How?

Remove the CMOS battery, unplug the PC and spam the power button or bridge your CMOS header

Alternatively, turn off your PC and hit the white button on the top left of your motherboard, then restart.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Check the boot device list. Windows 10 installed in UEFI mode will show up as "Windows Boot Manager (drive name here)". Change boot order to that first. If that's not there then your SSD may have just died.

Alternatively, if it was installed in legacy mode you will just see the drive. Set that as the default boot device and you should be ok. Again, if you can't see your SSD then the drive has died.

3 minutes ago, TheSLSAMG said:

Remove the CMOS battery, unplug the PC and spam the power button or bridge your CMOS header

Alternatively, turn off your PC and hit the white button on the top left of your motherboard, then restart.

I know what's going on, it's not reading my ssd anymore....

If you close your computer using the power button instead of the window power off options.

This may happen