I need a new phone.. again..

So... anyone who regularly browses the forum has seen several of these threads of mine.. i promise this one is different :P

(TL:DR: i'll put a line where the backstory ends, if you dont like reading)

For christmas, my dad got me a huawei Y6 Pro 2017. I liked my choice of a huawei Y6 Pro 2017.

Unfortunately it arrived in the most damaged box you have ever seen, the "box" seemed more like shreds of cardboard that may have once resembled a box. no padding material inside, no packing slip to be found.

I strongly suggested to send it back because of the state it arrived in, not even wanting to break the seal on the box.

Old man insisted on not doing so because then i wouldnt have a christmas present (like i care..), but past that also insisted on me configuring it before said party, so present ruined either way. Not that that applies to the thread directly, but it kinda sets an atmosphere for what follows..

Configuring it.. i notice the phone already had a screen protector on it, did the basic setup, and boxed it back up.

First day of using it: christmas.. the wifi chip jams.. reboot fixed it and it didnt happen since, but still.. not the greatest present to receive..

Later that week.. at work my pants suddenly felt very hot, turns out the phone managed to burn trough 30% battery in 5 minutes time, turned out to be the mobile data chip trying everything it could to keep connection in the back corner of the office (old bank building, armored concrete everywhere), which is something i never had with my motorola, or anyone else has with the wide range of other phones at the office.

fast forward until i get to use it some more.. lots of things that dont quite feel right, but nothing really worrying.

until... TODAY..

phone decided that 16GB internal storage is really way too much in 2018, and 4GB of that should just be used, by nothing at all.

long story short, the final drip in the bucket has happened, i dont want to even think about this thing anymore, its been a terrible month-long experience in just about every way thats not the phone itself.

my dad can have his delivery guy nighmare back, i'm getting a new phone, and because i dont want to be reminded of this experience, i am going for something different.

the one thing this has at least done for me, is i can now give you lot a more accurate target, because i've experienced the phone i want, due to circumstances just not the experience i want.

--------------------------------------

requirements:

- the huawei Y6 pro lasted a bit over a week on one charge with my use case, i expect a similar range of battery life, use before mentioned phone as reference in this regard.

- performance-wise, the primary use is still phone calls and an alarm clock, anything that fits the other categories will come with something acceptable here as well.

- 16GB storage is enough for me, if 32GB fits the budget that'll allow me to stuff more stuff on it, in case i'd want to.

- i like 5 inch, bigger doesnt fit in my pocket

- if it doesnt have a headphone jack, i dont want it.

- i'm from belgium, i'll be buying this device in belgium, for a budget preferably below €200, but that can be flexible if necessary.

- i dont care for features like face unlock, finger print readers, or any of the fitness stuff.

- SD card slot would be nice.

- as bone stock android as possible

no camera bump, for the love of god

in short i'd prefer a phone similar to the y6 pro, but that doesnt remind me of 2017's christmas failure, because appareantly with my family nice christmas memories are impossible.