Ram working as expected?

So i built my pc a few months ago and went with 2x4 gb ddr4 patriot viper 3000 mhz memory, figured id upgrade to another 2x4 for a total of 16gb in a few months. The other day i reordered same memory. Installed it and everything seemed fine but i was noticing little things that i wasnt seeing before the ram upgrade. I checked cpu z and checked the different options out. I noticed that 1 of the settings looked different but i know nothing about ram and for all i know this could be normal. I provided 2 screen shots so hopefully someone can let me know if this is right or not. New ram is in slot 1 and 3 so i provided ss of slot 1. Old ram is slot 2 and 4 so i provide ss of slot 2. You can see that 2 numbers on far right are 16 on first screen shot and 18 on second. xmp is enabled well. For anyone reading this and offering advice. Thanks in advance!

Capture.GIF

Capture1.GIF

What setting do you mean?

EDIT: nvm re-read your text.

You should be fine. If its not broken, don't fix it.

5 hours ago, gdavison86 said:

So i built my pc a few months ago and went with 2x4 gb ddr4 patriot viper 3000 mhz memory, figured id upgrade to another 2x4 for a total of 16gb in a few months. The other day i reordered same memory. Installed it and everything seemed fine but i was noticing little things that i wasnt seeing before the ram upgrade. I checked cpu z and checked the different options out. I noticed that 1 of the settings looked different but i know nothing about ram and for all i know this could be normal. I provided 2 screen shots so hopefully someone can let me know if this is right or not. New ram is in slot 1 and 3 so i provided ss of slot 1. Old ram is slot 2 and 4 so i provide ss of slot 2. You can see that 2 numbers on far right are 16 on first screen shot and 18 on second. xmp is enabled well. For anyone reading this and offering advice. Thanks in advance!

Capture.GIF

Capture1.GIF

Your ram for all 4 slots are currently running at ddr4 2133mhz. Not sure what timings are being applied. That would be on the memory tab of cpuz. 

The screenshots you provided are showing what the jedec profiles that are available with your specific ram. The xmp profile for your two sets are super similar, but the timings are not perfectly the same. You must have ordered a similar kit, but not the exact same...can you show images of the spec stickers on the side of the ram?

Also, you can go into bios and enable xmp and see if it is stable. Then screenshot cpuz memory tabs. You can also open multiple cpuz windows to show every page for each ram dimm with one screenshot.

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x cooled by Pure Rock Slim // RAM: Gskill Flare X 3200mhz CL14 2x16 32GB// GPU: Powercolor Red Devil RX 6650 XT 8GB// Motherboard: ASRock B450m Pro 4 // PSU: Seasonic G550 Gold 80+ // Storage: 4TB pcie nvme game drive, 512 GB m.2 sata3 OS Drive, 4 TB WD Red HDD // Monitor: Samsung S22D300 21.5" 1080p 60Hz, MSI 27" 1080p 144hz Freesync 1ms display // Peripherals:  Logitech fancy shmancy keyboard and moise with rgb and gaminess stuff, very fancy | Kingston HyperX Cloud Core headset