Not able to connect from other PC's

So I've just built my first PC after spending two years with a terrible laptop. I would always leave the laptop at home (unless I specifically needed it) running FileZilla for when I might need to get some files. It has worked very well. Now that I've got a new PC I've reinstalled FileZilla (using xampp) and set it up (users, SSL, etc.). The problem is that I can't connect to it from any other PC inside or outside my network. I've opened port 21 in firewall, and I use the free version of Avast, so that doesn't have a firewall. If I connect to it from the PC it's running on nothing strange happens, but when I try to connect to it from another PC I can't see anything on either the client or in the server logs regarding a connection. Has anybody got an idea what else might be blocking the port from outside access?

By the way, I know it's an issue with the port, because apache (also installed using xampp) works like it should.

did you open up the 21 port in your router for the laptop (as this worked before) i guess the router only forwards the 21 port to the ip of your laptop instead of the pc. so try to delete/change whatever is possible in your router the port 21 assignment from laptopip to the pc ip.

6 hours ago, Helibert said:

did you open up the 21 port in your router for the laptop (as this worked before) i guess the router only forwards the 21 port to the ip of your laptop instead of the pc. so try to delete/change whatever is possible in your router the port 21 assignment from laptopip to the pc ip.

I did change that, but I can't even connect to my PC from another computer in the same network...