My mouse and keyboard stopped working after factory reboot

I'll explain my problem.

A week ago I rebooted my PC, everything good and okay.

When I boot it up for the first time it ask me for my country and lenguage and I can't select anything because my mouse stopped working. (If it helps my mouse has lights which are white at the start and turn blue when it completely boots, and they're only flashing white).

Try plugging them into different ports and also try plugging them in only after you have booted up.

Win10 should have native usb 3 drivers, so your mouse and keyboard should still work.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Plug them into usb 2 and or try another keyboard and mouse and see the issue then try that same keyboard and mouse on another pc

16 hours ago, mthoward said:

Try plugging them into different ports and also try plugging them in only after you have booted up.

Already tried but doesn't seem to work, tried with other mice and keyboards but nothing. I'm gonna try to get a PS2 mouse.

On 15/1/2018 at 9:03 PM, Gose317 said:

I'll explain my problem.

A week ago I rebooted my PC, everything good and okay.

When I boot it up for the first time it ask me for my country and lenguage and I can't select anything because my mouse stopped working. (If it helps my mouse has lights which are white at the start and turn blue when it completely boots, and they're only flashing white).

Update 

Seems like the mouse started turning on because the lights turn on, but as soon as the PC asks for lenguage it turns off. 

Any other ideas? Btw thanks anyone who tried to help.

4 hours ago, ElSeniorTaco said:

Is this the mouse and keyboard that came with the computer from the factory?

No they're not,and both the mouse and the keyboard are different brand.

Do you know the make and model number of this computer? 

is it some sort of tablet pc, or all in one style, anything unique about it?

If its custom built can you provide the make and model # of the motherboard that is installed?

Has anything been installed after the fact, such as upgraded video cards, motherboards etc?

I assume you did this but, have you tried using a different keyboard and/or mouse?

I have run into pc's that have been upgraded to windows 10 and have had some crazy issues with hardware not being compatible and steps having to be taken to make it actually work properly on windows 10. 

My laptop in fact was one of these computers that I ended up having some crazy compatibility issues with windows 10 when I forced it to upgrade.

It could be something like this aswell