-Ryzen 5 1600
-Gtx980
-Ripjaws 3000mhz by gskill
-1tb Toshiba hard drive 
- No ssd yet 
- Cx600 Corsair PSU
All in a Spec-Alpha Case by Corsair
------------
So here's the issue, after finishing the build I tried to light on my machine, the LEDs on board lit up as if they were in standby but pressing down on the power button wouldn't do anything. No fans spinning, no beeps, nothing.
-----
Troubleshooting that I tried:
- Made sure all cables needed were connected, pressed down on them as hard as I smartly could
- Checked my CPU in case I broke some pins but it was perfectly fine.
- Unplugged Ram, re plugged one by one and yet nothing was working.
- Tried to connect both power pins with a screwdriver incase case wasn't working properly and nothing happened 
- Tried to clear the CLR and nothing happened
- Re-did all the wiring and nothing happened

- Made sure the panel connectors were plugged in the right place
________
At this point I'm thinking that the motherboard was sent to me already dead, what do you think guys?
________
Thanks for your time!

Do you have a PSU tester? Like these things that make them turn on without any hardware attached? 

Try that to see if the PSU is working or not. 

If it is and you /really/ have everything connected correctly, then return the motherboard. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

As FloRolf recheck everything and check the PSU if possible. It is possible it could be the motherboard, if you have a local tech shop as cool as mine they may try to help you diagnose the problem for free assuming this is a first build and they would actually know better. Best of luck finding the problem!

Im not sure what this signature thing is but it could use some RG

3 minutes ago, FloRolf said:

Do you have a PSU tester? Like these things that make them turn on without any hardware attached? 

Try that to see if the PSU is working or not. 

If it is and you /really/ have everything connected correctly, then return the motherboard. 

I don't own one of those.. but the LEDs on the motherboard and the power button work when plugged in

It seems like you've gone through most of the things here, but I'll link it just in case.

From what I understand, Ryzen may need multiple restarts before it's functional.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

2 minutes ago, Orochimario said:

As FloRolf recheck everything and check the PSU if possible. It is possible it could be the motherboard, if you have a local tech shop as cool as mine they may try to help you diagnose the problem for free assuming this is a first build and they would actually know better. Best of luck finding the problem!

Thanks !! I will try to take it to a shop.. I hope they help out because here in Germany, everything is so expensive

6 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

It seems like you've gone through most of the things here, but I'll link it just in case.

From what I understand, Ryzen may need multiple restarts before it's functional.

I haven't installed any standoffs.. I directly installed the motherboard onto the case and screwed it there :$ is the issue?

Just now, danzel said:

I haven't installed any standoffs.. I directly installed the motherboard onto the case and screwed it there :$ is the issue?

Yes big problem its causing a short circuit. 

1 minute ago, danzel said:

luckily though your stuff is probably fine just take it out install standoffs and reinstall.

10 minutes ago, Orochimario said:

luckily though your stuff is probably fine just take it out install standoffs and reinstall.

I tried to boot it out of the case just to see, nothing, still not working.. I guess it wasn't the standoffs

9 minutes ago, danzel said:

7 minutes ago, Orochimario said:

I'm unsure if the Spec-Alpha has standoffs built into the case or not. If your pc came with screws like this then you'd need to install them. Standoffs.png.41e43e4ce8937651f8255c3e0c94213a.png

There should be 6+mm of space behind your motherboard.

What confuses me (and makes me think you may've done it correctly) that the IO shield lined up.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

4 minutes ago, danzel said:

I tried to boot it out of the case just to see, nothing, still not working.. I guess it wasn't the standoffs

What voltage is your PSU running off of? 110/115 or 220/230? (link)

3 minutes ago, danzel said:

It could have fried something maybe? I dont have any personally experience with a short so someone correct me if im wrong.

2 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

What confuses me (and makes me think you may've done it correctly) that the IO shield lined up.

That is a really good point.

3 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

What voltage is your PSU running off of? 110/115 or 220/230? (link)

I don't know.. I'm using a CX600 PSU from Corsair, and yeah the standoffs are already pre built.. I guess the motherboard came fried already

5 minutes ago, danzel said:

I don't know.. I'm using a CX600 PSU from Corsair, and yeah the standoffs are already pre built.. I guess the motherboard came fried already

Just checked - the CX600 adjusts automatically. You're clear from that.

Have you tried ram just in one slot?

If not - try putting a stick of ram in the second slot closest to the CPU.

Is the motherboard below the same one you have?

Motherboard..thumb.png.125e674a5fb8c9e6d008f0871e314910.png