What's better? GTX780

ItzikCPU

Most games you will be able to max pretty much every setting and use 4XMSAA @ 1080P. Metro and Crysis 3 are the animals. You may need to tweak some settings to get them running pretty good.

Ok i know...ty and have somthing different XMSAA ? like SAA? 

If you plan on overclocking the balls off it, get the Lightning.

If not, get the cheaper one. 

I don't do any OC or SLI in my pc...

I don't quite catch what you are saying. But if you are asking if your PC can run games on Ultra with maximum AA, then yeah most of them, Crysis 3 is one of those that are tough to run at max graphical settings, as Face2Face said. Pretty good build you have there though I would suggest getting 2 x 8GB instead of 4 x 4GB so you can upgrade to 32GB without taking out the old RAM sticks, of course, if you don't plan on getting 32GB, then this is irrelevant.

I plan for the futre and ask for the futre :)

don't for get that i have I7 4770.

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

I plan for the futre and ask for the futre :)

don't for get that i have I7 4770.

Don't quite understand you but anyway, I see you have chosen the Gigabyte GTX 780 WindForce. Have fun with that beauty (at least it is to me). :)

If you regard my facts as wrong, feel free to rectify it.

——————————————————————————

If you regard my opinions as wrong, feel free to ignore it.

Don't quite understand you but anyway, I see you have chosen the Gigabyte GTX 780 WindForce. Have fun with that beauty (at least it is to me). :)

If the GTX780Ti not come to my county tommorow with Gigabyte WFX3 cooler i take the GTX780 regular with GA COOLER.

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

If the GTX780Ti not come to my county tommorow with Gigabyte WFX3 cooler i take the GTX780 regular with GA COOLER.

Ok, your call. The 780 is beast enough for 1080p gaming but if you want the extra juice, by all means, take the 780 Ti.

Apologies for going off topic here, but you might want to work on your English. I saw your "what to take? what's better?" thread and many people couldn't understand what you were trying to say so it's something you might want to consider.

Ok, your call. The 780 is beast enough for 1080p gaming but if you want the extra juice, by all means, take the 780 Ti.

Apologies for going off topic here, but you might want to work on your English. I saw your "what to take? what's better?" thread and many people couldn't understand what you were trying to say so it's something you might want to consider.

Yea i know...i know that my english no good at all! :(

sorry...

I will update you smile.gif 

but the GTX780 also good for games, yea? If the GTX780Ti not come i need to be sad? 

what Lightning?

It's 100$ more then GIGABYTE COOLER...

no shit, the reason being is because it has a custom PCB that it uses for better overclocking, if you care that much about cost, go get the gigabyte, this is by far the dumbest thing I ever heard. if you just want to COOL the damn thing, get a REFERENCE PCB with a GOOD COOLER. god is it this hard to find this kind of stuff out? really..

no shit, the reason being is because it has a custom PCB that it uses for better overclocking, if you care that much about cost, go get the gigabyte, this is by far the dumbest thing I ever heard. if you just want to COOL the damn thing, get a REFERENCE PCB with a GOOD COOLER. god is it this hard to find this kind of stuff out? really..

it's not the point of this topic dudes..

Yea i know...i know that my english no good at all! :(

sorry...

I will update you smile.gif but the GTX780 also good for games, yea? If the GTX780Ti not come i need to be sad? 

No need to be sad at all, like I said, and many others before me, the 780 is beast at 1080p gaming.

No need to be sad at all, like I said, and many others before me, the 780 is beast at 1080p gaming.

If can i get the GTX780Ti and add 100$ it's ok? i think for the futre...understand?

If can i get the GTX780Ti and add 100$ it's ok? i think for the futre...understand?

Yes, I understand, you wanna make it more "future proof" so you don't need to upgrade for quite some time. Yes it is ok getting the 780 Ti for $100 more as long as you can afford it.

Yes, I understand, you wanna make it more "future proof" so you don't need to upgrade for quite some time. Yes it is ok getting the 780 Ti for $100 more as long as you can afford it.

But the GTX780Ti with stock cooler...:/

But the GTX780Ti with stock cooler...:/

I know. If you want the 780 Ti WindForce, you must have patience, if you really cannot wait, get the 780 instead, believe me, you won't regret it.

I know. If you want the 780 Ti WindForce, you must have patience, if you really cannot wait, get the 780 instead, believe me, you won't regret it.

I can't wait very much :/ i buy the PC and i need to tell the store seller what put in my PC.

i say the store that plz wait 1-2weeks with PC build and chack me the GTX780TI GIGABYTE!

Any way THE gtx780 it's good card? right? how much more years he can get ultra-high?

I can't wait very much :/ i buy the PC and i need to tell the store seller what put in my PC.

i say the store that plz wait 1-2weeks with PC build and chack me the GTX780TI GIGABYTE!

Any way THE gtx780 it's good card? right? how much more years he can get ultra-high?

Yes, I have said it many times, it is a good card. It will likely last 4 years, though during those years, you might need to turn the ultra settings to high.

Yes, I have said it many times, it is a good card. It will likely last 4 years, though during those years, you might need to turn the ultra settings to high.

When? do you mean with GTX780 i need "you might need to turn the ultra settings to high."?

To high in 2 years more? when?

When? do you mean with GTX780 i need "you might need to turn the ultra settings to high."?

To high in 2 years more? when?

It is dependent on you. People tend to turn down to High when FPS on Ultra is not to their criteria (some 60, 50, 40, 30 and even 25).

It is dependent on you. People tend to turn down to High when FPS on Ultra is not to their criteria (some 60, 50, 40, 30 and even 25).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VcBdA-hn4

This GPU GTX780Ti is from GIGABYTE? (OC GHZ EDITION)

This from GIGABYTE COOLER? WINDFORCE X3?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6VcBdA-hn4

This GPU GTX780Ti is from GIGABYTE? (OC GHZ EDITION)

This from GIGABYTE COOLER? WINDFORCE X3?

I believe you can tell with your own eyes if it is the Windforce cooler or not...

I believe you can tell with your own eyes if it is the Windforce cooler or not...

Sure :) sorry..

So why is OC GHZ edition? why the GTX780 non TI with GIGABYTE WFX3 not with OC? or yes? with OC?

I just want to know if the GTX780 of gigabyte WFX3 with OC GHZ EDITION...yes?

And if i don't do any OC or somthing with GTX780TI GHZ EDIDION WFX3 ANY oc ! so i feel not good with this card? with 4770 it's good? :)

Sure :) sorry..

So why is OC GHZ edition? why the GTX780 non TI with GIGABYTE WFX3 not with OC? or yes? with OC?

I just want to know if the GTX780 of gigabyte WFX3 with OC GHZ EDITION...yes?

And if i don't do any OC or somthing with GTX780TI GHZ EDIDION WFX3 ANY oc ! so i feel not good with this card? with 4770 it's good? :)

Yes, the 780 Windforce is pre-overclocked so you won't need to manually overclock.

Why GHz edition? It is because it is overclocked to a GHz (albeit more @ 1085MHz).

What do you mean you don't feel good with the card? You mean you will feel bad for not overclocking it?

Yes, it is good with the i7-4770, there is very little bottleneck (near none as there is no such thing as "no bottlenecks") so you don't need to worry about it.

Yes, the 780 Windforce is pre-overclocked so you won't need to manually overclock.

Why GHz edition? It is because it is overclocked to a GHz (albeit more @ 1085MHz).

What do you mean you don't feel good with the card? You mean you will feel bad for not overclocking it?

Yes, it is good with the i7-4770, there is very little bottleneck (near none as there is no such thing as "no bottlenecks") so you don't need to worry about it.

Listen...

I do not do any OC in my CARD so i want look the futre! I want run on ULTRA/HIGH also 2-3 years more! understand? 

So i see that have GTX780 with GIGABYTE WFX3 cooler regular not OC/GHZ and i see GTX780TI with GIGABYTE cooler WFX3 OC/GHZ! im confused.

what with go? the GTX780 regular without OC/GHZ?! :S

Listen...

I do not do any OC in my CARD so i want look the futre! I want run on ULTRA/HIGH also 2-3 years more! understand?

So i see that have GTX780 with GIGABYTE WFX3 cooler regular not OC/GHZ and i see GTX780TI with GIGABYTE cooler WFX3 OC/GHZ! im confused.

what with go? the GTX780 regular without OC/GHZ?! :S

Nope, I do not understand anymore. At first I did, but then someone knocked me in the head and I forgot.

No idea why you are confused.

I don't know. Whichever one is high clocked I guess...

Nope, I do not understand anymore. At first I did, but then someone knocked me in the head and I forgot.

No idea why you are confused.

I don't know. Whichever one is high clocked I guess...

You don't understand me!

i don't ask about the card what to get...

I ask :

I see GTX780 one without OC edition and one with OC/GHZ...and one regular? how much Versions we got here? :S so i'm confused.

one without http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=...

one with http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=...

And i see have GHZ edition...

so have 3 of cards of GTX780TI?!

1.OC

2.WF3

3.GHZ?

You don't understand me!

I ask :

I see GTX780 one without OC edition and one with OC/GHZ...and one regular? how much Versions we got here? :S so i'm confused.

one without http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=...one with http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=...And i see have GHZ edition...so have 3 of cards of GTX780TI?!1.OC2.WF33.GHZ?

I give up, you are contradicting yourself now. And have you not read my post? I already said I no longer understand you. Hopefully, someone that does comes by and help solve your predicament.

I give up, you are contradicting yourself now. And have you not read my post? I already said I no longer understand you. Hopefully, someone that does comes by and help solve your predicament.

I ask :

one without http://www.gigabyte....ge.aspx?pid=...

one with http://www.gigabyte....ge.aspx?pid=...

And i see have GHZ edition...

so have 3 of cards of GTX780TI?!

1.OC

2.WF3

3.GHZ?