What's better? GTX780

ItzikCPU

Buy the 780. Done. Enough out of you. This was fun to read.

WHAT DO YOU WANT? GO FROM THIS TOPIC.

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

Ok i know...ty and have somthing different XMSAA ? like SAA? 

I don't do any OC or SLI in my pc...

I plan for the futre and ask for the futre :)

don't for get that i have I7 4770.

what he is saying about the memory is if you are trying to get 16GB of ram it will be less stressful on the CPU if you dont fill all your slots with chips but you will get a higher cas lat at that expense tho

with the coolers... if you can get the windforce cooler is is really quiet and quite powerful. i dont know about the lightning but being an aftermarket cooler i would expect it to be up there with the windforce, direct CU2 and all the other ones.

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

i don't ask about the card what to get...

I ask :

I see GTX780 one without OC edition and one with OC/GHZ...and one regular? how much Versions we got here? :S so i'm confused.

one without http://www.gigabyte....ge.aspx?pid=...

one with http://www.gigabyte....ge.aspx?pid=...

And i see have GHZ edition...

so have 3 of cards of GTX780TI?!

1.OC

2.WF3

3.GHZ?

here is the difference

the WF3 version is the reference speeds with the aftermarket cooler, the OC version is overclocked from the reference card with the windforce cooler, and finally the GHz version is even more overclocked version but it is over 1Ghz(1000Mhz) with the windforce cooler

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

its the same CHIP ,same card ,same everything. but at different clocks.mhz. the fastest out of the box is the ghz edition.buy it ,put it in the pc and forget about it.

You clearly don't know what you are talking about...

It's true to a certain extent, most people who OC their cards mildly and don't experiment with their cards' capabilities won't notice a diffirence, because both coolers are very potent and both cards have a custom VRM. Lightning is just a cherry picked chip and the card is built from the ground as an extreme OC'er, features that most people (and the OP) won't use. Get the Gigabyte.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

It's true to a certain extent, most people who OC their cards mildly and don't experiment with their cards' capabilities won't notice a diffirence, because both coolers are very potent and both cards have a custom VRM. Lightning is just a cherry picked chip and the card is built from the ground as an extreme OC'er, features that most people (and the OP) won't use. Get the Gigabyte.

Good point. But with an experienced overclocker you will be able to clock higher and feel comfortable keeping it there as the card can take it. I run 1333Mhz @ 1.2v for gaming, and when my NZXT bracket comes in, I will be doing 1400Mhz+ @ 1.35v  I don't see may gigabyte cards hitting those numbers game stable.

5820K - ASUS X99-A - 16GB Corsair LPX - HD 7970 GHz - Qnix 1440p @ 96Hz - Waiting for Polaris/Pascal

what he is saying about the memory is if you are trying to get 16GB of ram it will be less stressful on the CPU if you dont fill all your slots with chips but you will get a higher cas lat at that expense tho

with the coolers... if you can get the windforce cooler is is really quiet and quite powerful. i dont know about the lightning but being an aftermarket cooler i would expect it to be up there with the windforce, direct CU2 and all the other ones.

Ok so i want get the GTX780Ti with WF3 OF GIGABYTE but in my country is not coming yet :/ so i'm buy the PC already and i need say the store seller what to do because he is want build my PC.

the seller store say's me tomorrow can will be new GPU in store you know GPU GTX780Ti but the seller don't know witch cooler...so i say to the seller that i want wait tomorrow and i wiil see the GTX780Ti with new cooler and if the GTX780Ti without WF3 i take the GTX780 regular with WF3 OC edition.

Are you understand? :)

CPU: Intel Core I7 4770 3.5GHz(3.9 T) 8MB cache Mainboard: Gigabyte H87-D3H Ultra Durable™Cpu Cooler: Scythe Mugen 3 rev .b. RAM: Corsair XMS3 (4X2) 8GB 1600MHz CL9 GPU:GigabyteGTX 780Ti (OC) 3GB Windforce X3 cooler PSU: FSP Aurum 750W Gold 80 Plus Modular Case: Corsair 500R (White) & 6 Fans white led Monitor: Dell 23" UltraSharp LED IPS HDD + SSD: Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 2TB & SSD SAMSUNG 120GB EVO

Ok so i want get the GTX780Ti with WF3 OF GIGABYTE but in my country is not coming yet :/ so i'm buy the PC already and i need say the store seller what to do because he is want build my PC.

the seller store say's me tomorrow can will be new GPU in store you know GPU GTX780Ti but the seller don't know witch cooler...so i say to the seller that i want wait tomorrow and i wiil see the GTX780Ti with new cooler and if the GTX780Ti without WF3 i take the GTX780 regular with WF3 OC edition.

Are you understand? :)