Lawbreakers Devs Blame PUBG for the failure of "Billion Dollar Franchise"

AlTech
13 hours ago, Daring said:

Honestly I don't think F2P will help much. The game is known for having a tiny playerbase that gets as low as 10, even during what is supposed to be peak hours, and, well... look what wonders F2P did for Evolve and Battleborn, both of which had much bigger playerbases than Lawbreakers does (which isn't saying much, honestly.) That, and nobody's even heard of the game, because Nexon is terrible at marketing.

i Mean if you Have a 10 person Player base i dont think F2P would Hurt its 100% dead already at that point.   They need to Drop it or market the game Big Time and maybe make it F2P

Game was suppose to be F2P at launch but then they said at one point nah never mind were charging for it. Turned some people off. That and Cliffy B is pretty disliked on the PC Community  for kinda hating on them years ago after GOW 1.  PS hes just not as well known and missing his more so loyal Xbox fans who felt betrayed he didnt launch it for them.

Also launch timing was pretty Eh. Going against overwatch is hard ( Even though its not the same people look at it like it is ) 

Basically they just F***ed up everything but the game. it looked Good Reviewed Good. Mismanaged everything else they Possibly could.