Deleted my Mac partition. Now I can't redownload Mac OSX.

I'm currently running Windows 10 on my Mac using bootcamp. I deleted the Mac portion because I wanted to have a clean install of my mac. When I went into recovery mode to reinstall my mac after deleting the partition, it shows me an error code of 1003F. There was a time when water went inside my mac and possibly have broken my physical wifi antenna because my wifi connection from my mac stopped working unless I connect it to an ethernet cable. Currently I have a usb wifi adapter for my windows but does not work when I try using it on mac. When I try connecting my ethernet cable to my mac to redownload my mac, it still shows the 1003F error. What type of wireless usb adapter will work for my mac? I don't want to bring my mac for repair because that's going to cost some value of money.I'm currently running Windows 10 on my Mac using bootcamp. I deleted the Mac portion because I wanted to have a clean install of my mac. When I went into recovery mode to reinstall my mac after deleting the partition, it shows me an error code of 1003F. There was a time when water went inside my mac and possibly have broken my physical wifi antenna because my wifi connection from my mac stopped working unless I connect it to an ethernet cable. Currently I have a usb wifi adapter for my windows but does not work when I try using it on mac. When I try connecting my ethernet cable to my mac to redownload my mac, it still shows the 1003F error. What type of wireless usb adapter will work for my mac? I don't want to bring my mac for repair because that's going to cost some value of money.

Have you tried internet recovery mode? (apparently you did)

Otherwise you are going to need another Mac to make a macOS Bootable installer for your Mac to boot off of, reformat, and reinstall macOS. 

If the partition is still there you should only have to tell it to install on the blank partition, format it as APFS, and name it Macintosh HD and install the OS. 

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

To me, it seems that you probably won't get anywhere with another wireless adapter. Do you get the error when you go into the recovery partition, or when you go to reinstall macOS? What key combination do you use?

If by any chance you have another Mac or you can borrow another Mac, maybe you can try creating a bootable installer for macOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201372

Well, its apple you are dealing with, so customer support will be easy. Just take it down to the local apple store and boom, they magically make it work. Just make sure both your wallet is ready, and you are not gonna loose anything if the apple employee deletes your windows partition. 

Main Laptop: Google Pixelbook 

Dev mode w/ Cross Enabled

PC: Ryzen 7

1700x / 32GB 2667 / GTX 1080 / 1.5 TB of SSDs / 1TB of HDDs

Monitor: AW3418DW Ultrawide

120hz / 3440x1440 / RGB / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

2nd Monitor: Dell U2515hx

25 inches / 1440p / Portrait / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

Just now, TrevMCC38 said:

Well, its apple you are dealing with, so customer support will be easy. Just take it down to the local apple store and boom, they magically make it work. Just make sure both your wallet is ready, and you are not gonna loose anything if the apple employee deletes your windows partition. 

There is no need for his machine to be serviced, he just needs to get access to another Mac.  

Laptop: 2019 16" MacBook Pro i7, 512GB, 5300M 4GB, 16GB DDR4 | Phone: iPhone 13 Pro Max 128GB | Wearables: Apple Watch SE | Car: 2007 Ford Taurus SE | CPU: R7 5700X | Mobo: ASRock B450M Pro4 | RAM: 32GB 3200 | GPU: ASRock RX 5700 8GB | Case: Apple PowerMac G5 | OS: Win 11 | Storage: 1TB Crucial P3 NVME SSD, 1TB PNY CS900, & 4TB WD Blue HDD | PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 11 600W | Display: LG 27GL83A-B 1440p @ 144Hz, Dell S2719DGF 1440p @144Hz | Cooling: Wraith Prism | Keyboard: G610 Orion Cherry MX Brown | Mouse: G305 | Audio: Audio Technica ATH-M50X & Blue Snowball | Server: 2018 Core i3 Mac mini, 128GB SSD, Intel UHD 630, 16GB DDR4 | Storage: OWC Mercury Elite Pro Quad (6TB WD Blue HDD, 12TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB Crucial SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD)

Just now, DrMacintosh said:

There is no need for his machine to be serviced, he just needs to get access to another Mac.  

well, assuming that he does not have another mac to get access to, an apple store will be fine. It sure fixed my mac whenever i messed up bootcamp and needed to get old crap off of it.

Main Laptop: Google Pixelbook 

Dev mode w/ Cross Enabled

PC: Ryzen 7

1700x / 32GB 2667 / GTX 1080 / 1.5 TB of SSDs / 1TB of HDDs

Monitor: AW3418DW Ultrawide

120hz / 3440x1440 / RGB / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

2nd Monitor: Dell U2515hx

25 inches / 1440p / Portrait / Amazonbasics Dual Monitor Arm

14 minutes ago, Appleboy45 said:

To me, it seems that you probably won't get anywhere with another wireless adapter. Do you get the error when you go into the recovery partition, or when you go to reinstall macOS? What key combination do you use?

If by any chance you have another Mac or you can borrow another Mac, maybe you can try creating a bootable installer for macOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201372

I use both the Option-Command-R or Shift-Option-Command-R keys when starting up and that's when I see the globe and the error code screen.

15 minutes ago, AvXpert787 said:

I use both the Option-Command-R or Shift-Option-Command-R keys when starting up and that's when I see the globe and the error code screen.

Do what I said in my post. 

What is your model number?

You should be able to, like Dr. Mac said, to install OS X from a USB, or (if your model supports) a Snow Leopard DVD.

1003f might indicate a hard drive fault - but lets work on getting you to a bootable menu first.

If you don't have a spare Macintosh lying around you may use TransMac to create a OS X installer. (http://www.acutesystems.com/scrtm.htm)

1 hour ago, RorzNZ said:

What is your model number?

You should be able to, like Dr. Mac said, to install OS X from a USB, or (if your model supports) a Snow Leopard DVD.

1003f might indicate a hard drive fault - but lets work on getting you to a bootable menu first.

If you don't have a spare Macintosh lying around you may use TransMac to create a OS X installer. (http://www.acutesystems.com/scrtm.htm)

I'll be using my friend's mac and see if that'll work. My Mac model is A1502

1 hour ago, AvXpert787 said:

I'll be using my friend's mac and see if that'll work. My Mac model is A1502

The failure to enter recovery mode is most likely a network error as well then due to no ethernet and soldered ssd. See if you can get a buddy to reseat the anteanna (from my experience in older Macs - not yours specificially, it is a normal anteanna from your wifi chip to the monitor, this may have changed in the retina models. It should be a simple fix, but don't take my word for it)

Thankfully these models boot of USBs much better than older models. Should be up and running in no time :)