Which has the best support?

sarfraz

1.Corsair

2.Logitech

3.Steelseries

4.Razer

5. Cooler Master

for peripherals which one do you think has good support and why. Because if I got to buy a mouse or a keyboard, I would choose a brand that has good support.

Why do you want that? Either it works when you buy it or it doesn't then you return it. 

I'd always get Logitech for mice and either corsair or Logitech for a keyboard. 

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

You mean in case it breaks? Because it's not like you'll need many software updates or live help desk support for a mouse or keyboard right?

And if you worry about that maybe buy the most durable product instead of the one that is the least pain in the butt to replace. (probably Logitech out of those)

Anyways, I'd just go for a retailer that deals with those things for you, like Amazon.

When my GPU stopped working after a year, I had a new one delivered the very next day and a month to return the old card. No manufacturer can beat that kind of turnaround.

Does you mum know you're here?

From my experience its corsair and logitech.

Razer has the worst CS.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Logitech. Been with them for a very long time. Outstanding. Great work - the best.

I have also seen on some threads that Corsair and Logitech are the best. So, I am gonna use peripheral from them. Thanks.