Is my GPU damaged due to overheating?

A few days ago, i was gaming for 6hours straight. When i touched the tempered glass panel, i found it's really hot and when i measure it, it's about 56 celcius. After that day, i found that my gpu ran quite slower and it has more lag and rendering problem. It also causes major screen tearing in all my games, so much that was never there before that day. I'm afraid it overheated because i had a laptop that it's gpu fan broke and it overheated. I brought it was home and game on it but notices the problem stated above; decrease performance, lag, rendering problem and screen tearing that was not there before. Could this be the case that i've lost(or won) the silicon lottery and my gpu isn't tolerant to the heat like it normally do? please help

GPU- rx 570

CPU - r5 1600

MOBO - msi b350 pc mate

RAM - crucial 2400 8gb

powersupply - corsair cx550m

Have you checked the actual GPU temps at idle and under load and is your GPU overclocked? If it is overclocked, try taking the overclock down a notch or two if temps are too high. This being said though, even a hot GPU shouldn't be heating up your whole case that much, so it may well be that your system as a whole is running too hot. Try and get screen shots of the temps for your GPU and CPU, under load and at idle, and we can probably tell you if there is indeed a temperature issue. Also, have you installed any new drivers lately and do you have the latest AMD chipset drivers (which came out a couple of weeks ago) installed?

Also need to increase airflow as a whole. Actual temp info would help. Cpu and gpu wise. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz