Is my setup fine?

Woobzies

Hi, I'm kinda new to this whole building a computer thing. I wanted to see if I should change some specs and things about my setup before going through with it.

Thank you

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Black and Red 
Processor: Intel Core I5-7400 3.0GHz
CPU Cooling: Standard Intel Heatsink
Thermal Compound: Standard Thermal Compound
Motherboard: MSI H110M Pro-D [Max 2 Sticks of Memory]
Memory: Corsair Vengeance White LED 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000Mhz    
Primary Hard Drive: 1TB    
Graphics Card: Geforce GTX 1060 3GB
Power Supply: EVGA 700 Watt 80 Plus Bronze
Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit    
Networking: Standard Onboard Ethernet    
Keyboard: Corsair K70
Mouse: Corsair Sabre
Mouse Pad: Corsair Gaming MM200 Extended Edition Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad    
Monitor: Benq 24 1080P HD Monitor    

12 minutes ago, Woobzies said:
10 minutes ago, DodoDodo123 said:

You could put a 600W PSU cause the 700W is a bit over-kill for that build of yours..., my suggestion...

Think he already owns the parts

if so there's nothing to change, your build is fine for 1080p 60hz gaming

Toss in an SSD if anything

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

looks good! maybe add an SSD. Good power headroom for upgrades down the road.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

40 minutes ago, BarackOBatman said:

looks good! maybe add an SSD. Good power headroom for upgrades down the road.

Cept there's no reason to upgrade on that motherboard platform

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Just now, Streetguru said:

Cept there's no reason to upgrade on that motherboard platform

Could upgrade the video card but that's probably it.

Even so, PSU could go into a future build years down the road.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

U should srsly consider buying the gtx 1060 6gb instead of the 3gb , 3gb vram just isn't enough for high settings these days and won't last long for the future , and if u can't afford it it's better to cut down on the ram get 8gb instead of 16gb to get the gtx 1060 6gb, u can always add more ram in the future but there is no adding vram 

That's amazing. Either invest in a better motherboard or a better cooler (but not really). Otherwise it's enough. Perhaps a 130GB el cheapo SSD will work.