I need some help with my Razer Naga hex v2.

So i ordered a Razer naga hex v2 from amazon and it just came. The sensor does NOT work, i used a prepaid card to buy it so i cannot get a refund  Does anyone have suggestions where i could get it fixed ?  

1 minute ago, FrankHamilton said:

So i ordered a Razer naga hex v2 from amazon and it just came. The sensor does NOT work, i used a prepaid card to buy it so i cannot get a refund  Does anyone have suggestions where i could get it fixed ?  

not really an answer but holy crap! is that how bad warranty is in the US? they send you defective stuff and get away with it when you didn't pay with a credit card? In Europe you can send anything bought online back within 2 weeks no questions asked. Even if it isn't defective. If it is defective you have 2 years in which the vendor needs to repair, replace the product or repay you. (sorry for the rant)

I presume you bought it directly from Razers Amazon page for the mouse, yes?  You might be able to contact Razers support and explain your current situation to see what they can do. 

https://support.razerzone.com/, make sure you select your country/region on the top right before you do anything.  They will probably ask you what is wrong with mouse and stuff and get you to provide a video of it (they did that for me with my old keyboard so they'll probably do the same for you.) and from there I am not sure.  I turned a blind eye to them and they closed the case because I bought a new keyboard.

Good luck.

3 minutes ago, Ansger said:

not really an answer but holy crap! is that how bad warranty is in the US? they send you defective stuff and get away with it when you didn't pay with a credit card? In Europe you can send anything bought online back within 2 weeks no questions asked. Even if it isn't defective. If it is defective you have 2 years in which the vendor needs to repair, replace the product or repay you. (sorry for the rant)

Well i can return it but since i used a pre paid visa card i wont be able to get my money back 

3 minutes ago, Qyndryx said:

I presume you bought it directly from Razers Amazon page for the mouse, yes?  You might be able to contact Razers support and explain your current situation to see what they can do. 

https://support.razerzone.com/, make sure you select your country/region on the top right before you do anything.  They will probably ask you what is wrong with mouse and stuff and get you to provide a video of it (they did that for me with my old keyboard so they'll probably do the same for you.) and from there I am not sure.  I turned a blind eye to them and they closed the case because I bought a new keyboard.

Good luck.

Thanks, ill try that.

1 minute ago, FrankHamilton said:

Thanks, ill try that.

Actually, I am looking at Amazon's refunds methods.  They have a table detailing their methods of refunding.  Pre-paid cards are on that table stating that the money will be refunded to the pre-paid cards.  Here is the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=901926

• 4 weeks later...

Update:  I sent it back and received my new WORKING one :D

(for anyone that cared)