Monitor mounting help

Matapatapa

I recently picked up a 4k 28 inch asus monitor. Its been great. But I want 4 way monitors. I have 2 standard 1080p 60 ones, a single 1080p 144hz one, and this 4k unit. 

Before I had the 144hz in the middle flanked by the two standards. Since I have 4 now, I want this one to mount above it. and be pulled down when needed. Like how the arrow keys are on keyboards, but the up key being the 4k unit. 

All the arm stands ive found dont lift it high enough. it needs to go like 60-80cm in the air to be on top of the second monitor. Stand up mounts are too long and desk mounts max out at about 45 cm. How would I go about doing this?

Also anybody know of a program to easily move fullscreen applications from one monitor to another? I know setting it as primary etc is a workaround, but is there any app i can install that i can set to do it?

haven't used this since windows 7 but try shift+Windows key+Left or right

You can also just open the game in windowed drag it to your desired monitor and press Ctrl+Enter

My life

20 hours ago, Himommies said:

haven't used this since windows 7 but try shift+Windows key+Left or right

You can also just open the game in windowed drag it to your desired monitor and press Ctrl+Enter

Seems to work in normal applications. Ill try it in a full screen application.