Notifications

rovor
Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

might help:

notifications.png.ed4e193b1a8576c3436bd658ef060ca6.png

Hello,

I am a floatplane subscriber, and I am wondering if there is a way to receive notifications for new posts... You'll have to forgive me, I am dealing with cancer, and the medications they have me on make me less than attentive, and plenty forgetful. As such trying to find the way to 'subscribe' or be notified of new posts is quite challenging for me. I am certain something exists, and this question has certainly been posted already, so I am very appreciative of your patience and understanding.

Thank you kindly,

~J

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR

1) Good luck with your treatment, I hope all ends up going well!

2) HAPPY NEW YEAR

3) You can follow the floatplane club forum thread and get forum notifications when things are posted. I don't know of a way to do this on the floatplane website yet.

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 8700k | be quiet! Dark Rock 4 | Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac | 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ | 256 GB Intel® SSD 600p Series | ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti Mini | Fractal Design Node 304 | Cooler Master V750 | Asus MG279Q | Asus VC279 | Logitech G710+ | Corsair M65 Pro RGB

29 minutes ago, Unimaginative Name said:

1) Good luck with your treatment, I hope all ends up going well!

2) HAPPY NEW YEAR

3) You can follow the floatplane club forum thread and get forum notifications when things are posted. I don't know of a way to do this on the floatplane website yet.

Thank you kindly for the well wishes! That is very thoughtful of you!

I did figure it out once I loaded the page on my computer, for some reason my phone wouldn't load in desktop mode correctly.

Thank you kindly and be well,

~J

25 minutes ago, airdeano said:

might help:

notifications.png.ed4e193b1a8576c3436bd658ef060ca6.png

Thank you very much! I ended up needing to loaf through page on my computer as it wouldn't load correctly (desktop mode) on my phone.

Thank you,

~J