Is This Ram Compatible With My motherboard?

Hello everyone. I will be building my first pc soon and I was wondering if the ram and motherboard I am getting will be compatible with each other. Here are the links for both:

Motherboard-https://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GA-B250M-DS3H-LGA1151-Intel-Motherboard/dp/B01N2WG23X/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1514747726&sr=1-1&keywords=b250+motherboard   

Ram-https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MS79QSP/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1    Thanks for your help!!!

They should be. Both ddr4, i see no reason not to be compactible.

Yes, they are compatible.

Enjoy building! :D

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again

Yeah that should work fine. But some advice: if you can't tell when RAM is incompatible, maybe you should do some more research on building pc's before you try to do it yourself

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600, MB: Asus Crosshair VI Hero, RAM: Kingston 2×8GB, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB, Storage: Samsung PM981 1TB

One way to ensure compatibility between the motherboard and the ram is to ensure the ram is on the motherboard QVL.  That will remove all doubts.  Good luck with your build.

I doubt that it would be on the Qualified Vendor's List (QVL) for the GA-B250M-DS3H because the DRAM you want runs at 2666 while the motherboard only supports speeds of 2133 and 2400. Speed, timing and latency issues aside, it is still entirely possible that the DRAM will work but you're taking a big risk that it will cause stability issues down the road.    

To be sure, you need to download the QVL for this motherboard from the Gigabyte website. Look for it on the Support page for your desired motherboard model. Try to stick to the models listed to ensure compatibility.

You must also consider that this board will only run a DRAM module natively at 2400 when paired with a 7th generation Intel processor. Otherwise, the DRAM will work but will only run at 2133.

Its not on the QVL for the motherboard and its not listed as compatible with crucials site.  This doesn't mean it wont 'work'. As mentioned, its likely that if it does work, you will not attain the full 2666 speed.  Check either your motherboards QVL list from their site or find the ram vendors product page and they often have their own compatibility list.  If its listed on either one ('both' not required) you should have no problems.

Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 16GB Trident Z RGB @ 3244Mhz CL13 | Case: Phantom 820 | Storage: 250GB Samsung 960 EVO & 10TB various mechanicals  | PSU: Corsair RM1000 Platinum | CPU: R7 1700 @ 3.8Ghz | GPU: MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8G w/ 580 BIOS @ 1515/2200 | Keyboard: Logitech G910 | Mouse: Razer Mamba (new style) | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X & Nuance Spacial 3 towers | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Display: Acer T232HL | Cooling: custom loop w/ 360mm Rad & Wraith Spire

HWBOT RX 580 3dmark Firestrike Submission