I needeth thy opinion

RageAx

I wast looking for a monitor and hath found a potential candidate for me to purchase. I would asketh for thy opinion on mine choice. I doth not require AMD Freesync, though I require a 27-inch panel. eke, I doth not needeth a resolution greater than 1920x1080. 

AOC G2770PF

Why are you talking like that?

Also 27" is HUGE for 1080p. You're either going 1440p or like 23" 1080p. Have in mind your giving up color accuracy for refresh rate when buying TN

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

3 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Also 27" is HUGE for 1080p. You're either going 1440p or like 23" 1080p. Have in mind your giving up color accuracy for refresh rate when buying TN

I needeth the panel for gaming, but I wanteth a large screen so I doth not has't to sitteth in front of the monitor. I like to keepeth mine distance from the eye destroying contraption.

How much color accuracy am I giving up? wilt t beest noticable? 

Just now, RageAx said:

I needeth the panel for gaming, but I wanteth a large screen so I doth not has't to sitteth in front of the monitor. I like to keepeth mine distance from the eye destroying contraption.

A 23" screen or 21" can be comfortably kept at arms length away?

I mean if you're doing color sensitive work, or looking at it at an angle other than straight on.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

7 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

He's a vampire

1 minute ago, RageAx said:

Dont game in the dark room if you dont want your eyes to tire easily.

It will be noticeable if you compare it side to side.

But what u will notice is the viewing angle.

WIth TN panel u must find the sweetspot so the color looks correct with IPS the color will always looks good and wont shift or washed out at any angle.

I LOVE EARLY MODERN ENLISH.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Well I mean he's just adding "eth" and replacing the with "thy"

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Just now, QuantumBit said:

Well I mean he's just adding "eth" and replacing the with "thy"

Well yes but haha still though :P

I need to stop reading dante's inferno..

The isnt thy..

Thy is YOU but its a possesive form (consonant) :)

Thee when “you” is the object of the sentence.

Thou is when“you” is the subject of the sentence.

Thine Possessive form of you (vowel)

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

He's a vampire

Dont game in the dark room if you dont want your eyes to tire easily.

It will be noticeable if you compare it side to side.

But what u will notice is the viewing angle.

WIth TN panel u must find the sweetspot so the color looks correct with IPS the color will always looks good and wont shift or washed out at any angle.

Sorry but I'm going to stop now. I don't trust the translator anymore :D 

Since I don't game at a 45-degree angle I don't believe that viewing angle has that much of an impact on my choice. Or am I mistaken?

Also, since I don't possess a particularly powerful GPU (GTX 1050 4GB), there is also the performance issue? Does the 1440p resolution have a noticeable and/or sizable effect on gaming performance in relation to 1080p resolution?

Just now, RageAx said:

Since I don't game at a 45-degree angle I don't believe that viewing angle has that much of an impact on my choice. Or am I mistaken?

Also, since I don't possess a particularly powerful GPU (GTX 1050 4GB), there is also the performance issue? Does the 1440p resolution have a noticeable and/or sizable effect on gaming performance in relation to 1080p resolution?

Your not going to be running 144 or 1440p with that gpu, also do you mean ti? If I were you I would go for 1080p @ 60hz with an IPS panel.

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Just now, RageAx said:

Well then.

Yes 1440p is too much for 1050 to handle although it depends on the game and settings u use but 1050 is just not the go to go gpu for 1440p.

if u game like 2-3 meters from your screen then 27 1080 monitor will do just fine.

If u are gaming like 1-2 feet u should get 20-24inch monitor if you use 27inch the image will looks blurry and less crisp.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

3 minutes ago, QuantumBit said:

Your not going to be running 144 or 1440p with that gpu, also do you mean ti? If I were you I would go for 1080p @ 60hz with an IPS panel.

Not Ti, just a regular 1050 within a laptop.