Experiencing Frame loss A LOT

Okay so i recently built my new computer and I'm experiencing frame-loss all the time on non competitive titles (such as Nier Automata ect...) and I don't fucking know why. All my drivers are up to date and I have no other software runnning in the background, a bit of hel will be well welcomed.

Here's the hardware list :

AMD Ryzen 5 1600x

16 Go ddr4 2400Mhz

and a rx 570 8Gb graphics card

Have you looked at the gpu while this is happening to make sure it’s not down clicking for some reason ? Same with the cpu ? Are temps are ok ? All connections are in the correct places and in probley ? First thing I would do is run some games or whatever and moniter the cpu and gpu for clock, voltage, temps and look in task manager at useage 

I7 7700K @5.0ghz, Asus Z270-P, Corsair H115i, hyperX 16gb, Asus duel 1070, Nzxt H440

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/ZTsYD8

1 hour ago, Brett_Bst said:

Have you looked at the gpu while this is happening to make sure it’s not down clicking for some reason ? Same with the cpu ? Are temps are ok ? All connections are in the correct places and in probley ? First thing I would do is run some games or whatever and moniter the cpu and gpu for clock, voltage, temps and look in task manager at useage 

my cpu is water cooled so no thermal throttling (theoratically), power whise, the eco mode is disabeled so... I only have to check my gpu I guess

18 minutes ago, 505Northman said:

Yeah, check and see what the GPU usage is. If you have the latest Windows 10 updates then you can just go to the task manager > performance tab and check out what the GPU usage is when in the game as it could be that the GPU is not being used to its full potential. If not, try getting MSI Afterburner and use that to measure GPU usage.

if my gpu is not "being used to its full potential" what do i need to do ?

Could be a defective part. I personally have a Ryzen and have had no problems. Although I used to use a pentium and switched over to a Ryzen with the same HDD and SSD which has given some people problems due to different registry edits although I was fine. If thats the same case you might need to save all your important files on an external drive or in dropbox then wipe your drives/get new ones.

EDIT: Whats your Power Supply? It might not be powerful enough for the parts.

BasedMD CPU

16 minutes ago, AncientEntity said:

EDIT: Whats your Power Supply? It might not be powerful enough for the parts.

My PSU is a cooler master ikd what 750 watts

also i might need to wipe my old hdd