Game opens with intel graphics insted of AMD

I have a problem with GPU priority. the problem is that when I open a game (i noticed it with Survarium) it automatically switches to integrated graphics.

I have an I5 4690 with Intel 4600 graphics               (connected to the second monitor 1280x1024)

and Rx 550 GPU                                                      (connected to the main monitor 1920x1080)

the game has an option to change screens but when I click on it nothing happens and I cant edit it

Spoiler

image.png.4332e493dd0dd24c9f11749dee9b05d3.png

for now, i need to go to the back of the pc pull out and monitors cable turn on the game plug back the cable and then play.

(the problem is that in that that when it is on my small monitor it is; SMAL, ON CRAPPY GRAPHICS AND BAD ANGLE FOR PLAYING)

thx  for all the help

10 minutes ago, Sekvando said:

I have a problem with GPU priority. the problem is that when I open a game (i noticed it with Survarium) it automatically switches to integrated graphics.

I have an I5 4690 with Intel 4600 graphics               (connected to the second monitor 1280x1024)

and Rx 550 GPU                                                      (connected to the main monitor 1920x1080)

the game has an option to change screens but when I click on it nothing happens and I cant edit it

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.4332e493dd0dd24c9f11749dee9b05d3.png

for now, i need to go to the back of the pc pull out and monitors cable turn on the game plug back the cable and then play.

(the problem is that in that that when it is on my small monitor it is; SMAL, ON CRAPPY GRAPHICS AND BAD ANGLE FOR PLAYING)

thx  for all the help

You should connect all monitors to RX550, otherwise I don't think you will resolve your issue

will it affect the performance if I have two screens on 1 GPU one running chrome and another one a game

59 minutes ago, Sekvando said:

will it affect the performance if I have two screens on 1 GPU one running chrome and another one a game

not really, only 1fps or so

Workstation:

Intel Core i7 6700K | AMD Radeon R9 390X | 16 GB RAM

Mobile Workstation:

MacBook Pro 15" (2017) | Intel Core i7 7820HQ | AMD Radeon Pro 560 | 16 GB RAM