New pc build (suggestions)

E.A.R.N.

Hi, im from Slovenia (as youll notice from my bad english) and since in my county forums about computer hardware are mostly "dead" im turning to you, to either confirm my build or make some suggestions to make it better.

Im building high-end pc in January 2018 and my budget for components is around 2000€.
Im buying parts from Germany, because its cheaper.

Here is my "parts list":

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/7560ab22197df25571c844740feb1382d6da0bd1b85f9a9d8fe

I read somewhere that new nvidia cards are comming out soon, so ill be swapping 1080 with a "new one" later on.

Sorry for being annoying, since i know there is like 10k similar questions on this forum already and thanks for any help in adwance. Just to make sure that i can gather as many opinions as i can,
i posted this on couple forums, so dont be mad for seeing this somewhere else 

22 minutes ago, E.A.R.N. said:

snip

i would get a less expensive m.2 ssd and try to fit in a gtx 1080 ti. also why such a large case?

Erm, isnt this m2 ssd like obvious choice? I dont know, i just picked it because it had the most positive recomendations for 500gb m2 ssd haha.

Wouldnt be better just buying 1080 and then swapping with the new ones next year(gtx 2080)?

Honestly, my friend has this case and i think it looks dope with all of this rgb thingies and also some led strips. 

Also psu(and other component prices) are moving up and down.. corsair 750w is usually at 100€ but i guess stock is a bit low, so..