GTA 5 steam family sharing?

tJuggernaut29

So i want to do some missions that require 2 people in GTA 5, but i dont have any friends who play it.

i created a new steam profile on my laptop and downloaded the game through family sharing.

So i was wondering if i can use the steam family sharing to create a second account on my laptop for a second gta account.

when i google how to do gta with family sharing, all i get are people on console trying to get it on pc, not pc to pc like i want.

i downloaded gta on my laptop, but when i launch with the other account it says it needs an activation number for the social club thing.

how do i do it?

Thanks

Steam family sharing wont let both people play at the same time, also, you need a unique activation code for social club which you cannot use on a new account or different steam account, I tried this two days ago and I have to login to my cousins social club to play.

You can't play GTA V through Steam Family Sharing at all because there still will be the Social Club DRM in the way, I have tried this before as well [:

The Witcher 3 on the other hand works like a charm if you wanna share it with someone ^^

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

The thing is to play GTA:V you need a rockstar account with the key for the game. Then your rockstar account is linked to a steam account which is permanent. So when you want to play you need a steam acc that is linked to a rockstar one that has the game key...
I was just through all this a few days ago, bc a friend got the game and we did everything to set it up so I could play as well..

The final solution I got was to log in with his steam acc and then his rockstar acc one in the game, only like that I can play no problem, even go offline with bot but I can't play with my accounts (I created a rockstar acc and leanred about the linking)..

Personal Rig:

[UPGRADE]

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5900X    Mb: Gigabyte X570 Gaming X    RAM: 2x16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance Pro    GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA RTX 3070    Case: Corsair 400D    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: Antec 850W 80+ Gold    Display(s): GAOO, 现代e窗, Samsung 4K TV

Cooling: Noctua NH-D15    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / Garuda

[OLD]

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 @ 3.2 GHz    Mb: Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 3    RAM: 2x4GB DDR4 GSKILL RIPJAWS 4    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960    Case: Aerocool PSG V2X Advance    Storage: INTEL SSDSCKJW120H6 M.2 120GB    PSU: EVGA 500W 80+ Bronce    Display(s): Samsung LS19B150

Cooling: Aerocool Shark White    Operating System(s): Windows 10 / Arch Linux / OpenSUSE