Best Non-B-die ram for Ryzen?

Could anyone help me out with selecting ram for Ryzen?

At my local microcenter, it appears that there are no b-die rams in stock, so I am left with the other options.  This poses a memory problem for me as I am building a ryzen system.  Is there a non-b-die ram that would work well with ryzen?

• I am planning on using an Asrock x370 taichi motherboard with a ryzen 1700.
  • I am thinking of using 3000mhz dominator platinum's ( CMD16GX4M2B3000C15) as they are listed for compatibility under AMD's and Corsair's websites, but not on the Taichi's memory QVL on Asrock's website.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

7 hours ago, Mike Square said:

Could anyone help me out with selecting ram for Ryzen?

At my local microcenter, it appears that there are no b-die rams in stock, so I am left with the other options.  This poses a memory problem for me as I am building a ryzen system.  Is there a non-b-die ram that would work well with ryzen?

• I am planning on using an Asrock x370 taichi motherboard with a ryzen 1700.
  • I am thinking of using 3000mhz dominator platinum's ( CMD16GX4M2B3000C15) as they are listed for compatibility under AMD's and Corsair's websites, but not on the Taichi's memory QVL on Asrock's website.

Any thoughts or recommendations would be very much appreciated.  Thanks!

On Ryzen, I found it is much safer to stick with QVL rather than just go for the compatibility list on AMD's site.