Why can my Ryzen 1600 running at 4,0ghz and Asus STRIX GTX 1060 run high setting in gta?

Foxie8
Go to solution Solved by cocata75611,

If you have enabled anti-alisaing turn it off.If the population density is to max lower it

i have a mid to high end pc (CPU - Ryzen 1600 4.0 ghz - GPU - ASUS STRIX GTX 1060) and i feel like im not running at max fps

GTA V High To Very High setting - 45 - 65 

is that normal could someone please help me?

I don't play, so I cannot answer that specifically. However, you may want to fix the title because you're asking why it can run at Max settings. Sounds like there isn't a problem. That's the only reason I came here.

If you have enabled anti-alisaing turn it off.If the population density is to max lower it

Just now, cocata75611 said:

already did

if that doesn't help just restart the game one time i had this issue and i just restarted the pc

6 minutes ago, cocata75611 said:

and the issue disappeard

image.png.f6143b6d5ca99e1674f960f4bf1e33df.pngimage.png.071cb84e02d2abeaa66ea9a1ef1818d8.png

THIS IS MY SETTINGS

3 minutes ago, cocata75611 said:

and MSAA should be disabled

yea and everything in advence is turned off

just turn off msaa,anisotropic filtering x2, reflection quality x2 and turn on vsync and it all should be fine

11 minutes ago, cocata75611 said:

just turn off msaa,anisotropic filtering x2, reflection quality x2 and turn on vsync and it all should be fine

Just FYI it’s very much appreciated if you put everything into one post, not multiple like one might for WhatsApp. The pencil icon under your posts allows you to edit something in if you need to :) 

That's an F in the profile pic

NVidia has a new driver out that is supposed to improve PUBG. If you haven't updated yet, you should. 

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+

Looks like someone is spamming there post count up.   No names...

>_>  ...  cocata75611

Edited by Danny_UK
Typo

If my posts help out, let me know on the feedback buttons.

Parts: Ryzen 5 1600X / GTX 1080 / 16Gb Vengeance LPX / RGB Stuff....

Full Specs here: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/LcdZVY - OR click my profile pic