Mouse or keyboard?

datvu4202

I'm planning to replace my mouse which is a Logitech g102 to the g403 wireless one or upgrade my unknown keyboard (mechanical) no-RGB to a Logitech G Pro TKL (membrane? Maybe?) but with RGB 

Which one should I upgrade? Please give your advices

I just play FPSs

I'd rather have a membrane keyboard and g403 than a great keyboard with a $12 mouse. (i've tried it with a corsiar strafe mx cherry red and a logitech m310 and it sucks)

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

if you just play FPS games the mouse is more important, the keyboard is a nice upgrade but its not like its going to help more than a good mouse that dosent have a bunch of sensor wander and shti

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Why do you want a wireless mouse? will it be better than a wired mouse? does the one you plan on buying have a better DPI and polling compared to the one you already have?

As for membrane/mechanical, it's all down to personal preference, some people prefer membrane keyboards and others prefer mechanical ones. If you have chance to try a membrane keyboard then go for it.

There are also hybrid mechanical keyboards if you want to look for other options

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

Why do you want a wireless mouse? will it be better than a wired mouse? does the one you plan on buying have a better DPI and polling compared to the one you already have?

As for membrane/mechanical, it's all down to personal preference, some people prefer membrane keyboards and others prefer mechanical ones. If you have chance to try a membrane keyboard then go for it.

There are also hybrid mechanical keyboards if you want to look for other options

Because I don't have much desk space for wire. Yes, the g403 is more high-end than the g102 because it's not a budget gaming mouse like the g102

The mechanical keyboard I'm using is a little bit too noisy for my roommate, kailh blue switches 

20 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

if you just play FPS games the mouse is more important, the keyboard is a nice upgrade but its not like its going to help more than a good mouse that dosent have a bunch of sensor wander and shti

Can you recommend a better mouse than the g403? I think it's a little too old now

35 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

I'd rather have a membrane keyboard and g403 than a great keyboard with a $12 mouse. (i've tried it with a corsiar strafe mx cherry red and a logitech m310 and it sucks)

I'm planning to get a membrane keyboard since my current mechanical one is too noisy for my roommate when I game at night

The g102 I'm using is a little small for my hand

Will you recommend the g502 you're using??

2 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

Can you recommend a better mouse than the g403? I think it's a little too old now

Steelseries Sensei is aparently pretty good, but the G403 is still a good and relevant mouse, there is also the G402 and G502 depeding on what you want. im not great at mice though

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

10 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

Because I don't have much desk space for wire. Yes, the g403 is more high-end than the g102 because it's not a budget gaming mouse like the g102

The mechanical keyboard I'm using is a little bit too noisy for my roommate, kailh blue switches 

There are hybrid keyboards that "feel" like they have mechanical keys but instead they have membrane keys, check those out if you want.

8 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

I use a 'Turtle beach Grip 300' and it works fine (slightly bigger than the mouse you own)

6 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

I'm planning to get a membrane keyboard since my current mechanical one is too noisy for my roommate when I game at night

The g102 I'm using is a little small for my hand

I feel you

50 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

Would you recommend the G502 you're using??? For FPSs?

22 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

There are hybrid keyboards that "feel" like they have mechanical keys but instead they have membrane keys, check those out if you want.

I use a 'Turtle beach Grip 300' and it works fine (slightly bigger than the mouse you own)

I feel you

What about the razer lance head?

11 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

Oh definitely, but wireless go for the g602, it's $30 on sale right now.  I love my g502, but I use a 60" desk and I have a massive mousepad coming in the mail, so if you don't have space, the g602 should be really nice.

Try using the PSU Tier List! 

How to reset the bios/clear the cmos

My current rig:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x

Ram: 1x16gb DDR4, 2x8gb DDR4

Storage: 1tb nvme ssd

GPU: gtx 3080

Monitor: 23.8" Dell S2417DG 144hz g-sync 1440p + 27" Acer S271HL 60 Hz 1080p

Keyboard: ducky one I | I SF

Mouse: gpro wireless | glorious model o2 wireless

Sound : beyerdynamic 1990 pro | Monoprice liquid spark (amp) + topping d10 (dac)

9 minutes ago, hconverse02 said:

Oh definitely, but wireless go for the g602, it's $30 on sale right now.  I love my g502, but I use a 60" desk and I have a massive mousepad coming in the mail, so if you don't have space, the g602 should be really nice.

Yeah man

I just watched a review of the g502 and absolutely loved the design, especially for a claw and palm gripper like me

But have you experienced any lag?

3 hours ago, datvu4202 said:

WRONG!

Its old but that doesnt mean its bad.

IMO its the best wireless mouse u can get under $100 to date

Soild build quality,excellent ergonomics,Omron switches and amazing PWM3366 sensor.

Ifu want a wireless mouse under $100 IGNORE OTHER BRANDS AND GET THE G403 (unless there's a discount for G900 and u need its features)

3 hours ago, datvu4202 said:

G502 shape and weight is not suitable for FPS but its matter of personal preference.

For fps u want something light under 100grams with necessary button and feature.

G502 is heavy and has too many feature that competitive FPS player wont use.

But if u wanta good all around gaming mouse then G502 is the best u can get

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

3 hours ago, Hiya! said:

WRONG!

Its old but that doesnt mean its bad.

IMO its the best wireless mouse u can get under $100 to date

Soild build quality,excellent ergonomics,Omron switches and amazing PWM3366 sensor.

Ifu want a wireless mouse under $100 IGNORE OTHER BRANDS AND GET THE G403 (unless there's a discount for G900 and u need its features)

G502 shape and weight is not suitable for FPS but its matter of personal preference.

For fps u want something light under 100grams with necessary button and feature.

G502 is heavy and has too many feature that competitive FPS player wont use.

But if u wanta good all around gaming mouse then G502 is the best u can get

What about the g603???

15 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

What about the g603???

Has almost similar shape with the G403 only it uses HERO sensor which logitech says perform par with 3360 but i dont think so its more like better version of 3310 but its more efficient because its a wireless mouse to preserve battery life.

U have to buy the powerplay mousepad if u dont want to recharge or replace  AA battery.

The shape is not as comfortable as the G403 but it has decent build quality.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

4 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Has almost similar shape with the G403 only it uses HERO sensor which logitech says perform par with 3360 but i dont think so its more like better version of 3310 but its more efficient because its a wireless mouse to preserve battery life.

U have to buy the powerplay mousepad if u dont want to recharge or replace  AA battery.

The shape is not as comfortable as the G403 but it has decent build quality.

So overal when compare the 2 the g403 still win in performance but the g603 win in battery life?

2 minutes ago, datvu4202 said:

So overal when compare the 2 the g403 still win in performance but the g603 win in battery life?

Yep

BUT if u are not a competitive fps player u will probably be fine with the G603 HERO sensor but from the build quality wise G403 in my opinion is more solid and the button feels better than G603.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

8 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Yep

BUT if u are not a competitive fps player u will probably be fine with the G603 HERO sensor but from the build quality wise G403 in my opinion is more solid and the button feels better than G603.

Wow

THANK YOU