Slow download speed on PC

Seb1337

I first started downloading Rocket League update and I noticed the speed was 700 kbps. After this I've downloaded a 800kb pdf and it literally took 8 seconds to download it. I did a test on Speedtest.net and the download and upload speeds were both lower by a lot. My phone is downloading things at high speeds. I reset the router, made sure there was no one using the internet but its the same. Connection speed is 150mbits.

reset your internet card on PC. Run through the troubleshooting process. 

I reckon you have the latest drivers and all..
If that doesn't fix it, you might have to restart the PC. Sometimes starting things from fresh solves the problem. Same with me.

1 hour ago, Seb1337 said:

I first started downloading Rocket League update and I noticed the speed was 700 kbps. After this I've downloaded a 800kb pdf and it literally took 8 seconds to download it. I did a test on Speedtest.net and the download and upload speeds were both lower by a lot. My phone is downloading things at high speeds. I reset the router, made sure there was no one using the internet but its the same. Connection speed is 150mbits.

Ethernet or WiFi? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

46 minutes ago, Seb1337 said:

ethernet

My guess is its the servers for rocket league. What you gotta under stand is just because you have blazing speeds, doesn't mean the server your downloading from does. It could also be an issue at the peering point or some where along the network. If other downloads work fine I would recon its their servers. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.