Dell Gaming S2716DG 27 is it a good PC monitor ?

Nataly_Gaming_Girl

144 hz

1440p

1 ms

also this monitor is G SYNC 

can I use it with my AMD CARD ?

any problem with that ?

Christmas Is My Favorite Holiday

It has the OPTION of using g-sync. If you don't use it, it ofcourse will work with AMD cards. But you pay for an (expencive?) feature you aren't going to use, so maybe look for something with freesync?

I have the monitor, and I like it. It’s a nice display if probably calibrated. Though, if you aren’t gonna be able to make use of G-SYNC, then it probably isn’t the monitor for you. Unless you are gonna join team green anytime soon, I would look at FreeSync monitors instead.

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |