Future Upgrades?

WhiteWulfe

So the current pc i have u can see in my signature, but if i wanted to upgrade in the future is there really any point in going all out if all my pc parts are still working just fine? The only two things I could see myself needing in he future are a video card, and maybe more RAM. What do u guys think?

9 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So the current pc i have u can see in my signature, but if i wanted to upgrade in the future is there really any point in going all out if all my pc parts are still working just fine? The only two things I could see myself needing in he future are a video card, and maybe more RAM. What do u guys think?

Sorry, which is your current PC? mind copy and pasting here? also why do you have a disc writer in 2017?

Honestly 16gb of ram and a gtx 1080 are more than adequate for most uses by today's standards. Sure, you could add more RAM if you really want to but I personally have never had 100% RAM usage with my 16gb. And unless you're trying to get 4K 144hz gaming your 1080 will be great for pretty much anything you throw at it, and the 1080 Ti is a huge jump in price.

Meh some build specs...

Meh some inspirational quote meh...

I don't really think you'll need to upgrade any time soon. Your computer should handle everything for quite some time. The only thing I think you could upgrade in the future is your RAM, if you exceed 16 gb of memory use, and then you'll have to see what is worth upgrading when your PC starts getting old... So I really think you're set right now.