Well i bought the Ncase M1

magicammo

Bought the Ncase M1 should get here in a couple of weeks. Does anyone here own one and recommend anything?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME 

• 3 weeks later...

I bought one the other week second hand. My advice, make sure everything you're putting in it is 100% compatible.

My GPU & SFX-L PSU clash, even though both are on the approved list, so i've had to buy a different PSU, and my AIO (Corsair H80i V2) doesn't fit at all, so i've opted for a Noctua NH-L9x65 CPU cooler. Also if you plan on putting a slim load optical drive in it, they take a 12.5mm drive, not a 9.5mm drive, I was hoping to use a spare BD slot load drive I scored for free, but it's 9.5mm, so I will have to go with the Silverstone DVD Drive I have kicking about.

Also really consider custom length cables, there's not much room for tidy cable management, i'm probably going make my own, just as soon as I find the sleeving I want!

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

13 hours ago, Virus__ said:

I bought one the other week second hand. My advice, make sure everything you're putting in it is 100% compatible.

My GPU & SFX-L PSU clash, even though both are on the approved list, so i've had to buy a different PSU, and my AIO (Corsair H80i V2) doesn't fit at all, so i've opted for a Noctua NH-L9x65 CPU cooler. Also if you plan on putting a slim load optical drive in it, they take a 12.5mm drive, not a 9.5mm drive, I was hoping to use a spare BD slot load drive I scored for free, but it's 9.5mm, so I will have to go with the Silverstone DVD Drive I have kicking about.

Also really consider custom length cables, there's not much room for tidy cable management, i'm probably going make my own, just as soon as I find the sleeving I want!

Dude my the gpu i have in the asus 1070 strix Jesus Christ it was a pain to get in there so I took it out took me another 30 or so minutes to do that and put it up on eBay and gonna take the money I get and buy a 1070 mini or 1080 lol

13 hours ago, Virus__ said:

I also bought some custom length cables from moddiy and got the cryorig c1 cup cooler coming in. I got 3 static pressure noctua fans they are amazing my cpu wasn't going over 52-58 That's with the cryorig c7. When I did have my gpu in the max it got was 68. That was just running haven benchmark for like an hour didn't do furmark or anything and when gaming it got the same temps so it was more realistic to run haven imo