any good pro camaera

my photography teacher like cannon dslr cameras as you can change buy easy new lens for it and brand and quality i?

i need a camera class i like taking pictures and i kinda want to waste extra money for pro camera as it more worth it i gonna use it every where?

the only things i may use mostly are people adult photography artistic view cosplay skin tones city streets bundling animals birds squirrels  bugs pigeons segals not sure will it cost me allot for all of this type of gender of type of pictures and can i go for a kit that is not low quality and be good price?

I don't understand everything you've written but I can recommend the Olympus OM-D lineup. 

However with the most mainstream cameras like the Canon 5D or 7D it's easiest to get aftermarket parts such as a battery grip and stuff like that.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Just now, Nicnac said:

I don't understand everything you've written but I can recommend the Olympus OM-D lineup. 

However with the most mainstream cameras like the anon 5D or 7D it's easiest to get aftermarket parts such as a battery grip and stuff like that.

are they good price with out making a loan

Just now, patriciadiaz1919 said:

are they good price with out making a loan

The Canon ones are quite expensive for me but Idk about your budget. The Olympus ones are cheaper but have a smaller sensor. The Canon ones are also basically fully fledged video cameras if you are doing video as well.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Just now, Nicnac said:

The Canon ones are quite expensive for me but Idk about your budget. The Olympus ones are cheaper but have a smaller sensor. The Canon ones are also basically fully fledged video cameras if you are doing video as well.

is there difference hd vs 4k hdr pictures or video and is 4k work for long and wide distance if i zoom in with out looking blurry 

Depends on what your budget is. I really like the cannon 5d, I have both a nikon d7200 and my main camera is a sony a7s II, I do a lot of light light photography and love the camera for that. The body is not overly important getting a great lens is much more important if you are taking a lot of portrait stuff I recommend getting a good fixed lens at around 35mm or 50mm. 

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/mg7k2R

Just now, BryceJonathan said:

Depends on what your budget is. I really like the cannon 5d, I have both a nikon d7200 and my main camera is a sony a7s II, I do a lot of light light photography and love the camera for that. The body is not overly important getting a great lens is much more important if you are taking a lot of portrait stuff I recommend getting a good fixed lens at around 35mm or 50mm. 

it sound very mathematically to find the right version of things for different things  

I don't know too much about the spec for video on those cameras to be honest but a good place for very thorough reviews I can recommend is dpreview.com

Also, DSLR cameras use changeable lenses so your magnification really depends on your lens and won't affect image quality. You might wanna state your budget before we get into too much detail because I am doubting you are looking for a high-end professional DSLR at this point.

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

1 minute ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

it sound very mathematically to find the right version of things for different things  

Not really, i would recommend watching some videos on dlsr cameras before you buy anything just so you know what you want/need as everything has its purpose and it wouldnt be good for you to dump a ton of money on a camera with a few lenses that you dont need.

System Specs

CPU: I7-5820k   MOBO:Asus X99 strix   RAM: 32gb corsair Dominator Platinum 2666mhz   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980TI  PSU: Corsair RM1000i 

1 minute ago, BryceJonathan said:

Not really, i would recommend watching some videos on dlsr cameras before you buy anything just so you know what you want/need as everything has its purpose and it wouldnt be good for you to dump a ton of money on a camera with a few lenses that you dont need.

is there allot of them that work on bad weather as rain snow as the weather is not best here do i need to be careful?

1 minute ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

is there allot of them that work on bad weather as rain snow as the weather is not best here do i need to be careful?

Most dlsrs are weather resistant you dont have to worry about them being damaged in bad weather. However for taking good pictures in rain you would want something with a larger sensor so you can capture more light and then its up to what kind of picture you want to take. If you want the rain to be in focus you want a camera with a fast shutter speed and a lens with a really low fstop because having a fast shutter speed and being in rain or snow you will not have much light hitting the sensor.

System Specs

1 minute ago, BryceJonathan said:

Most dlsrs are weather resistant you dont have to worry about them being damaged in bad weather. However for taking good pictures in rain you would want something with a larger sensor so you can capture more light and then its up to what kind of picture you want to take. If you want the rain to be in focus you want a camera with a fast shutter speed and a lens with a really low fstop because having a fast shutter speed and being in rain or snow you will not have much light hitting the sensor.

where can i find this anti rain or weather on the website of the camara

51 minutes ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

my photography teacher like cannon dslr cameras as you can change buy easy new lens for it and brand and quality i?

i need a camera class i like taking pictures and i kinda want to waste extra money for pro camera as it more worth it i gonna use it every where?

the only things i may use mostly are people adult photography artistic view cosplay skin tones city streets bundling animals birds squirrels  bugs pigeons segals not sure will it cost me allot for all of this type of gender of type of pictures and can i go for a kit that is not low quality and be good price?

I'll make things easy for you.

FIRST:  Completely ignore all the previous comments.

Any camera can be a pro camera, in the right hands.

Canon (NOT CANNON) is one of the established manufacturers of cameras.  Most camera manufacturers are well established, but of course Canon is among the more popular ones.  So is Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Fuji, etc.

Weather proofing/resistance/sealing depends on the tier of the camera model line up.  So cheap entry level DSLR bodies made by Canon, Nikon, other brands tend to be less protected than higher end bodies, they also tend to be made of cheaper materials whereas higher tier models are made of metal alloys that are tougher and will handle more rough usage.  Lower tier entry level bodies can take a bit of light rain, they may not handle heavy storms or getting dropped into mud puddles compared to higher tier bodies... but higher tier bodies are more expensive and heavier and bigger.  But always take care even if the manufacturer claims the weather sealing is good, because this is your gear that you have spent money.

For your needs, I don't really see the point of spending more than $500-1000 on a camera.  Even entry level cameras for $500 or so are pretty good.  The main investment comes in the lenses you select.  Especially if you want to do some wildlife photos, even if they are just birds and squirrels you find in parks, having a nice telephoto focal length lens will be useful.  Something around 200mm (either part of a zoom lens or a fixed focal length lens).

And remember: quality of the photos depends on the person using the camera, not the camera.  A camera is just a tool.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins