Are we going to see a KVM review?!?!?

cj7s1

In this video dropped yesterday from Level 1 tech he said that he was shipping one of their new KVMs to Linus. Now if I am correct I believe that he was talking about out Linus, Linus Sebastian.

Personally I very interested in this KVM and and hoping for Linus to do a video on it. I was curious on what the rest of the community though.

have you seen the video of the LMG warehouse with the big pile of boxes next to the door, it's probably gonna get buried there and never looked at. I mean its nothing groundbreaking, it's only a KVM 

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

2 minutes ago, MrMcMuffinJr said:

have you seen the video of the LMG warehouse with the big pile of boxes next to the door, it's probably gonna get buried there and never looked at. I mean its nothing groundbreaking, it's only a KVM 

That is what I am assuming but from the video the KVM looks much better then the one I currently have and very well priced. The only reason I think that he may feature it in a video was that it was sent from a fellow respected tech youtuber.

In a FP update a little while back Linus pointed out that he got a KVM.

Just now, mpsparrow said:

In a FP update a little while back Linus pointed out that he got a KVM.

I remember that but this was just shipped out to linus yesterday according to the video.

8 minutes ago, cj7s1 said:

I remember that but this was just shipped out to linus yesterday according to the video.

I believe Linus mentioned buying another one, I think it was on a WAN show.

They have already bought one (shown in WAN show last week) and Linus talked about getting another. Plus they did talked about making a video. But knowing how long it takes to test and make video, could be sometime in next year.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv