Dec 8, 2017 - The WAN Show Document

14 minutes ago, James said:

I smell like raw sex power.

Whatever the best possible version of that is, that's how I smell.

Maybe that's why Linus doesn't have you on the WAN show lately.. he is scared, which he probably should be.

On 12/11/2017 at 12:22 AM, JoostinOnline said:

The vast majority of places won't accept it.  Everywhere will take regular currency though.  That's the point he was making.  I don't know how so many people missed it.

my point was most places will if your a european citizen you can use shake pay which is a visa card thats loaded with crypto and there's many others like it. you can use crypto anywhere as long as you do your research 

1 hour ago, Alaradia said:

my point was most places will if your a european citizen you can use shake pay which is a visa card thats loaded with crypto and there's many others like it. you can use crypto anywhere as long as you do your research 

That's not using cryptocurrency. That's using a prepaid Visa card bought with cryptocurrency. You bought the card so you can buy other stuff with real money. 

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

On 12/13/2017 at 1:11 AM, JoostinOnline said:

I just saw this on Facebook and it felt relevant to this week's WAN Show.

first of all you can buy black tar heroin with chucke cheese tokens second you are buying it with cryptocurrency and then the broker in between like shake pay or others gives them money for the crypto they are given you can also buy prepaid visa cards but they are more of a hassle also not all places will take fiat currency there are a decent amount of places that take crypto only