EKWB privacy

Just now, MathiasVO said:

well, they dont have ek's aluminum products

So what good is that site then? 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Just now, Mick Naughty said:

So what good is that site then? 

its a site i trust that ive bought non water cooling parts for my pc from, it was mostly a comparison, just to check that sites exist that say that they dont store that kind of data

its a site i trust that ive bought non water cooling parts for my pc from, it was mostly a comparison, just to check that sites exist that say that they dont store that kind of data

Regardless if they say it has nothing to do with your information getting out. Information is still processed. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Regardless if they say it has nothing to do with your information getting out. Information is still processed. 

true, but they have no right to keep it. unlike ek

true, but they have no right to keep it. unlike ek

Doesn't mean they wont. Some eula can say what ever they want it too. Doesn't mean much as you will never know.

Doesn't mean they wont. Some eula can say what ever they want it too. Doesn't mean much as you will never know.

well, whats the use of a privacy policy page if it doesnt mean anything?

and why cant i find an eula on either of the websites?

well, whats the use of a privacy policy page if it doesnt mean anything?

and why cant i find an eula on either of the websites?

The point is to make people feel safe. Lying doesn't sell well. 

Regardless, it seems you wont be getting it if you cant trust your bank.

29 minutes ago, MathiasVO said:

based in slovenia

Why is Slovenia bad? It's still an European country.

Also, how do you expect to pay them without personal information? How are they supposed to ship?

Just now, vorkuta driver said:

Why is Slovenia bad? It's still an European country.

Also, how do you expect to pay them without personal information? How are they supposed to ship?

cause its a far away country that idk shit about their legislation, and of course they can process the data, my problem is that they keep it

1 minute ago, MathiasVO said:

cause its a far away country that idk shit about their legislation, and of course they can process the data, my problem is that they keep it

Where do you live?

They keep the data so that you don't have to type out the address again when/if you order again.

1 minute ago, vorkuta driver said:

Where do you live?

They keep the data so that you don't have to type out the address again when/if you order again.

i live in denmark, and i dont mind them keeping my adress, but i do mind them keeping my credit card info such as card number, expiration date and password

i live in denmark, and i dont mind them keeping my adress, but i do mind them keeping my credit card info such as card number, expiration date and password

It's so that you didn't have to type out the credit card details every time you order from them. Besides, you could always use PayPal or Bitcoin (EK accepts Bitcoin, right?).

1 minute ago, vorkuta driver said:

It's so that you didn't have to type out the credit card details every time you order from them. Besides, you could always use PayPal or Bitcoin (EK accepts Bitcoin, right?).

i guess, but i have neither :/

idk