Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Completely Gone

imnewheredontkillme

Long story short, my friend cant play forza with me due to his pc not having this driver. Where can i get it?

Heres what his network adapters list looks like...

4CX6akp.png

VS. mine

l66jIXc.png

As you can see I have Teredo and he doesnt. All the tutorials online assume its on your PC so you just reinstall it, but he doesnt even have it in the first place.

Ive also tried the legacy drivers thing, it doesnt show up on the list at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Git Gud

Teredo is only an ipv6 in ipv4 tunnel

you shouldn't necessarily need it for anything to work, as long as his ISP provides native IPv6 support if MS truly needs it, they should have some support listed on their support pages

2 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

Teredo is only an ipv6 in ipv4 tunnel

you shouldn't necessarily need it for anything to work, as long as his ISP provides native IPv6 support if MS truly needs it, they should have some support listed on their support pages

It doesnt allow for online play through the MS store, and forza isnt on steam, without it he cannot connect online.

5U3mnkl.png

Git Gud

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

double check that the steps here are followed, https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

its most likely a "windows" firewall issue if the Windows firewall is disabled, it reeks havoc on lots of ms services

ive been fiddling around in CMD and i see that its disabled, ill give it a look

Git Gud

43 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

double check that the steps here are followed, https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

its most likely a "windows" firewall issue if the Windows firewall is disabled, it reeks havoc on lots of ms services

unfortunately nothing works, this is infuriating.

Git Gud

2 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

what build of Windows are you running (i.e. spring or fall creators update)

its build 15063, windows update says its all good.

Git Gud

that's the spring creators update, maybe the fall creators update (seriously ms needs to get better names here) will reset the teredo services,

if you have exhausted all the ms troubleshooting steps, there might not be much we can do here......besides contacting ms directly and they might be able to assist further

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

that's the spring creators update, maybe the fall creators update (seriously ms needs to get better names here) will reset the teredo services,

if you have exhausted all the ms troubleshooting steps, there might not be much we can do here......besides contacting ms directly and they might be able to assist further

Alright will do, i think its just boned

Git Gud