Delete Windows and keeping my personal files intact, help!!

TheBLOODYTOXIC

Hi, guys

As the title says

I Just got my SSD Kingston Hyperx 3K 250GB Flavor and i want to do a clean install of Windows 8 but in my previous config my OS and my Files were in the same 1TB HDD (almost full) so for options i have a 320GB HDD for spare i dont know if i can just delete windows and keep my file. HELP! 

Thanks

Install the OS on your new SSD then delete other files off the 1tb. I think if I am understanding you right

You can install windows fresh on your SDD. Then have your 1TB HDD as a second HDD. Then you can either copy all the files you really want from the HDD to your SSD and the 320GB HHD. Or you can keep the 1TB HDD in the state it is in and not care the old OS taken up 30GBs of the HDD and leave it as that  :D

Elven

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

HHD typo. I meant HDD, of course  ^_^

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

I just have one large folder I shove all my documents, images, and other things into, and i just copy it between drives when I reinstalled.

You can disconnect HDD during install and nothing will happen to it. Just remember to adjust boot option so you will boot from SSD and not from HDD.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Yeah i will unistall all programs for more space and leave the OS for an emergency situtation, thanks to all guys