bitdefender threat scanner.dmp error

bitdefender threat scanner.dmp error does anyone know how to fix this error please 

I followed this guide when I had this exact issue.

I do not use an Anti-Virus anymore, I only run Windows Defender on demand but that is another story for another time ;).

Edit :

What I also run is Malware-Bytes Anti-Malware from time to time, but that is also not installed. Always removing it after it did its job.

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

58 minutes ago, Sfekke said:

I followed this guide when I had this exact issue.

I do not use an Anti-Virus anymore, I only run Windows Defender on demand but that is another story for another time ;).

Edit :

What I also run is Malware-Bytes Anti-Malware from time to time, but that is also not installed. Always removing it after it did its job.

I'm the same.

That plus some minor knowledge of possible dangers online. Well also regular clean OS install policy on my PC (maybe twice a year). 

My point is that I can't do much against a serious attack anyway, I also don't use online banking and tbh an anti-virus are to slow evolving to protect you siriously.

2 hours ago, Tanishalfelven said:

i only do online banking on my phone with the app 

Even if you'd do it on your PC, if you reinstall Windows when a virus is found (like @Narnash said) you are pretty safe.

If you do not go click on links willy nilly you are as safe with as without an Anti-Virus.

I especially frown at people using free Anti-Virus programs like Avast!,AVG,etc

They find jack sh** and cost heaps of resources.

MBAM is one of the few if not the only free tool that removes viruses/malware.

If you use common sense you are safe, they like to make you think otherwise but .. give it a try on a non-essentials system if you have that.

When I stopped using AV software I started on my Macbook Air, ran without AV for 6 months no issue's. Then went on to my Lenovo T420 which back then was my main laptop, 6 months no problems. 

Scanned both of them with heaps of "anti-virus" software that only detected false positives or just plain ol' crashed when reaching 70% of the scan. (Norton, aham.)

TL;DR 

Common sense is even more effective then any Anti-Virus.

You never win something if you didn't sign up for it, no matter what that email says.
You are not infected with the "HaxoorzIndian.exe" virus when Chrome tells you, even when the browsers seemingly locked up; that is an overflow but is caused by that webpage.

Common Sense where did you come from where did you go, ohh common sense.

!I just had to make the Cotton Eye Joke here!

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*