GTX 960 with 2 qhd monitors

I have 2 Philips BDM3270 32 inch wqhd monitors that are being powered by a 2gb GTX 960. This is used solely for productivity and not gaming.

The issues is that the GPU won't detect the monitors, or something (I'm not really sure), and no image will be displayed. The message "no video input" (paraphrasing) shows up not the not connected one. This happens very sparodically with no warning and then will fix itself without any explanation. Is this a GPU or monitor issue. And does anyone have any similar experiences/ solutions.

Thanks

7 minutes ago, octopuss said:

I have 2 Philips BDM3270 32 inch wqhd monitors that are being powered by a 2gb GTX 960. This is used solely for productivity and not gaming.

The issues is that the GPU won't detect the monitors, or something (I'm not really sure), and no image will be displayed. The message "no video input" (paraphrasing) shows up not the not connected one. This happens very sparodically with no warning and then will fix itself without any explanation. Is this a GPU or monitor issue. And does anyone have any similar experiences/ solutions.

Thanks

Check to see if youre cabls arent loose or such

31 minutes ago, octopuss said:

Thanks

Make sure you have the right input selected on the monitor and that your video cables are securely plugged in on both sides. If that does not work re seat your graphics card. Try your video out on something else like a pc. If none of that works you likely have some issue with your pc and you will have to troubleshoot it. 

On 04/12/2017 at 5:12 PM, doomsriker said:

Make sure you have the right input selected on the monitor and that your video cables are securely plugged in on both sides. If that does not work re seat your graphics card. Try your video out on something else like a pc. If none of that works you likely have some issue with your pc and you will have to troubleshoot it. 

I have tried the monitors with another computer and the PC with another monitor and no issues arrose. It's connected to the PC when it's not working as when the cables are unplugged it had a different message