Help finding memeiest gaming mouse ever.

Snakester15
Go to solution Solved by ShadySocks,

Check out the amazing products at aliexpress

I have a friend who I’ll be helping build a computer this Christmas season and I'm looking to get him a mouse to go with it. but I don't want to find an actual good mouse, I want to find the most gamer-y looking, awful mouse that a cheapo like myself could afford. I'm basically looking for something that screams gaming, but is also bad in build quality, performance, or at the very least ergonomics. I've tried searching around the web but most I've come across are just plain bad mice without really much gamer aesthetic, are expensive, or you can't buy anymore. I've gone on amazon and sorted gaming mice by price and so far, the top contender is the mad catz R.A.T.1 in lime green, but I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions biased on experience, or if, god forbid, the RAT1 is actually a decent mouse. a friend also suggested one of those ergonomic mice that are sideways (I believe Linus reviewed one) but I would prefer something that looks like it might actually be a decent gaming mouse until you use it. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, ShadySocks said:

I made a spaceship in autodesk, they should make it a mouse.

image.png.c221726fcc1a1e9de359c0a593df8703.png

apparently people get the RAT mice so thay can 3d print parts for it

Check this one. There is one very bad mouse that similar to rat in this video.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore