Need help planning a loop!

Just need help with the loop planning and what bends i should do. Im doing hardline tubing and for angled fittings i have two double 45's that can go anywhere and i also have two 90's. I also have a t block and valve for a drain port which can go anywhere. ( in some of the pictures the GPU has the fittings on the top for both just imagine one is on the top and one is on the bottom 

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

5 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Just need help with the loop planning and what bends i should do. Im doing hardline tubing and for angled fittings i have two double 45's that can go anywhere and i also have two 90's. I also have a t block and valve for a drain port which can go anywhere. ( in some of the pictures the GPU has the fittings on the top for both just imagine one is on the top and one is on the bottom 

IMG_1680.JPG

IMG_1681.JPG

IMG_1682.JPG

IMG_1683.JPG

IMG_1684.JPG

Where are the rads and what rads?

1 minute ago, CyberFern0 said:

Where are the rads and what rads?

You can see in the pictures in the front and they are 360 EKWB 

my only opinion is to put the drain under the res move those wires and make the fill and drain easy to get to for maint

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

Just now, bigjohnthescot said:

my only opinion is to put the drain under the res move those wires and make the fill and drain easy to get to for maint

Could you make a sketch up in paint or something?

you have a pretty straightforward loop the cpu is all your cooling right?

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

you have a pretty straightforward loop the cpu is all your cooling right?

and the GPU 

ok well it really doesnt matter as long as you have the plastic of the face of the cpu block and the water flowin in the in where it supposed to be flowin in and out where its supposed to be flowing out just pop the drain below your res there and becarefull of head pressure

ok well it really doesnt matter as long as you have the plastic of the face of the cpu block and the water flowin in the in where it supposed to be flowin in and out where its supposed to be flowing out just pop the drain below your res there and becarefull of head pressure

Yea i know but im looking more of people to help me draw up a plan in paint or something 

hard to do that off site 

Run the card and cpu in parallel. Flip the rad so the ports are on the bottom.  Easy to make it work unless you are currently using the basement for harddrives. Not familiar with the case. I would also add a 240 up top if it were me.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

and remember to measure twice if not 3 times and have a stable clamped table you want those cuts SQUARE

39 minutes ago, Dreaper said:

Yea i know but im looking more of people to help me draw up a plan in paint or something 

The world is your oyster. I think putting the drain under the GPU will allow for maximum drainage

Pink indicates 90 degree bends

light blue is 90 degree fitting

purple is dual 45.

Be flexible, but should give you some ideas

Personally I wouldnt go parallel, but i;ve put it in anyway. You'll probably put the drain on the pump res.

5a232242d12f9_option1(Large).thumb.png.2e5e537e2662b4820a171f6eea7ecf0a.png

5a23224874517_option2(Large).thumb.png.526ece9f33e04ff63356f5470f6a1f25.png

5a23224e2f965_option3(Large).thumb.png.2f9c1dd77b1a4b8b653a7050980f8506.png

Parallel and flipping the rad would ensure everything gets out if you out the drain on the rad with the res on the same line on the back. Would only need to lay the pc on its back and the system would be empty. That's what I would go for with such a simple loop. Just gotta ask yourself which you prefer at the end of the day. Headache of a build once or draining issues how ever often you see yourself doing that. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

3 hours ago, For Science! said:

The world is your oyster. I think putting the drain under the GPU will allow for maximum drainage

Pink indicates 90 degree bends

light blue is 90 degree fitting

purple is dual 45.

Be flexible, but should give you some ideas

Personally I wouldnt go parallel, but i;ve put it in anyway. You'll probably put the drain on the pump res.

5a232242d12f9_option1(Large).thumb.png.2e5e537e2662b4820a171f6eea7ecf0a.png

5a23224874517_option2(Large).thumb.png.526ece9f33e04ff63356f5470f6a1f25.png

5a23224e2f965_option3(Large).thumb.png.2f9c1dd77b1a4b8b653a7050980f8506.png

I dont think i am going parallel that was just a old picture just put one of the GPU fittings on the bottom :)